Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be the best thread by far! And I’m only 16 pages in….. All of the award-winning tit,…if they don’t have meltdown, this still wasn’t all for nothing hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They don't do it for the meltdown. They do it to spread the word. To share the receipts. To gild the lily. To immortalize their shame.

If we build it, they will come.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I often wonder how many stans start posting in here…in a low key effort to derail the process…only to end up doubting everything they once believed. That might be happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I often wonder how many stans start posting in here…in a low key effort to derail the process…only to end up doubting everything they once believed. That might be happening.
I agree, I really hope we’re converting some of them! I only wish some of our members wouldn’t report new members as “spam” if they’ve been deemed suspicious (spoken from experience). It would be fun to see how some of these conversations play out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In contrast to your little cult, we welcome you all! Please ask for proof, we've got it AND I promise you this is way more entertaining!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
>>>>>>>>>A SECOND POLL<<<<<<<<< Both totally and completely anonymous and you do NOT have to be a tattle member to vote.

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.
A- except it was Dylan’s videos 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

C, I suppose. Used to sub ages ago but lost interest in them when I just couldn't stand the Covid whining longer. Unsubbed but kept seeing references to them here on Tattle over on Reddit and lurked for a while. Delurked once the Columbia incident happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Whoever starts the next thread, do a poll about how people have come here? I’m sure lots of people miss my one tiny post.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I hope E ..lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.