Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, the differences between them are GLARING! 💯

And regarding my Son, we were shocked that he won, they held the contest on both IG and YT, they got THOUSANDS of applicants, we couldn't believe our kid was chosen, it felt like he won the lottery and it's something we won't ever forget, OA has lifetime fans right here. 🙌🏼
That’s awesome! I love it! Such positive experience and memory for your family 👏 Thats how it should be 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Katie should’ve called her husband after Spencer was unable to loosen the lug nuts. “Honey, we need your big strong muscles”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not that give a ways make any one channel better than another but REEALLLYYY?! They should be embarrassed!
2 measley giveaways in all the years AND she also doesn’t want to be expected to thank people that send them gifts to their P.O. Box it’s too much work

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.
A for me

first found out about BLAB through adam's videos a year or so ago and found them unbearable right off the bat. if they showed up in one of his videos i'd just forward it or stop watching. then i looked into them more and saw how they acted in the early months of the pandemic (which wasn't a surprise at all) most of the posters on the adam the woo subreddit felt the same way about them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gotta love Daphne ♥ This is from her Insta stories. If anyone Googles Best Life & Beyond Adam The Woo, 1st site that comes up is the Tattle Life BLAB thread #21
Screenshot_20220807-174739_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.
B- never sent them money but would watch all their videos. Then they started to slowly turn us off by how they acted during lockdowns and after, when Disney first opened back up to where we just despised them so Unsubbed from YT. Then from her constantly referencing trolls and haters, it sent me looking on the internet and I found tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This Stan does not understand why there is "all the negative press against them".

1659920500273.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So I haven't actually been keeping up with much ATW and know a little bit about Daphne just from reading about her here/seeing her insta stories...are they really dating?
They say they are friends

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.