Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or making excuses to edit/create less and just slap together garbage footage to upload for "content".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m still 😂😂😂 At his high school picture after claiming he’s part Choctaw. I just can’t. He’s so vanilla I bet he’s never heard of a dirty sanchez.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
One of the Mods on the Disneyland Reddit is a hardcore blab stan

Little Spence.. rumour around Malibu is that his mum still powders his ass for him.
He was born a basset hound, his mother was human but his dad was all dog.

I’m still 😂😂😂 At his high school picture after claiming he’s part Choctaw. I just can’t. He’s so vanilla I bet he’s never heard of a dirty sanchez.
I had a girl reach into another girls pants at a party, she then smeared it up between my lip and nose. Smelled like pussy and tit combined. I guess I'm lucky enough to say my only dirty Sanchez was from a pretty girl. Kids are fucked up. I really hope Spencer never made other boys smell his poop or asshole, its really rough. He probably made other boys smell his musty balls in high school because his wiener was so tiny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Spencer was disqualified from the penis measuring contest when we found out he had a clitoris.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your bartenders and waitresses. Without them, there is no show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.

It would be A for me. I saw them on a beach video with Adam. Then I saw the Knott’s debacle with them eating all outside. I just found that BLAB was annoying.
I would say maybe B, I was never a fan just ran across their channel and something about them rubbed me the wrong way and did some digging and found Tattle and all became clear!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He was born a basset hound, his mother was human but his dad was all dog.

I had a girl reach into another girls pants at a party, she then smeared it up between my lip and nose. Smelled like pussy and tit combined. I guess I'm lucky enough to say my only dirty Sanchez was from a pretty girl. Kids are fucked up. I really hope Spencer never made other boys smell his poop or asshole, its really rough. He probably made other boys smell his musty balls in high school because his wiener was so tiny.
Look up The Spiderman 😂😂😂

Oh look. An appearance by the racist brothers who refer to people of color as “monkeys”. Even hugged them. Thats why we hate you fuckers
046C3738-0248-49B0-8124-6481D80A7A17.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
New vlog around 14:20 - there are several moments where they run into “fans,” take pictures with kids, chat it up with other guests, and KT is hugging anyone and everyone.

While I absolutely think this “unplugged” nonsense is 1. They have been out of ideas but this is a new low. 2. Spencer didn’t feel like editing.

This is 1000% in response to Tattle. With so many people having shared their BLAB stories where these two were cold, rude, bothered, and uninterested - they went to the park at closing in the hope they would capture people coming up and interacting with them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.