Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Did Spencer & Katie ever announce the winner of the special Main Street Candy Cane?

I am sorry if I missed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

UncleLester

VIP Member
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hoffdog

Chatty Member
6F37DB38-B2A1-4AB7-B4B8-3844C7CF2489.jpeg

Just a quick note to those parents who let their children hug and touch the YouTube Disneyland Strangers. Genital warts can be spread through hugs and handshakes!

• Haha
  • Sick

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Just in case people are dropping by and not reading the old threads/post - this does NOT need to be missed. So I am re-posting!

Also - HI KT!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Look, I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking...

When @MonicaW42 says she's going to Vegas to "make some arrangements"....

....she's gonna take somebody out, isn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow

primordia

Chatty Member
As a person who is a somebody to the people who love me, I am proud to be a nobody on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
If anyone that edits videos, wants to make $100 to any charity of their choice (and I will post the receipt).

One day, would you consider taking the clip from here where Spencer acts like a bad ass (talking about “rocking the cans”, “rocking the microphone”, “rocking the turntables”, etc.) and mix it with him crying when Disneyland reopened?

The most cringe BL&B moment (in my opinion):

• Haha
  • Heart

disneydude92

Did Katie just lift the chain so Spencer could cut in front of that entire family? Isn’t cutting lines/holding spaces against Disneyland rules? The fuck.

• Angry
  • Wow

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Did a little digging and saw the Louie YouTube has had almost 200k views in the past couple weeks!!! No wonder BLAB and stans are trying so hard to report his channel 🤣🤣🤣

ECD39702-1C0A-4D85-A8EE-E045C16329BB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
What happened in this past year?
Perhaps, as Figment says: “one little spark”…

And that spark may have been their “driving towards the Lake Tahoe Fire video series” (11 months ago) and then the following 51 pages of Tattlers holding them accountable for their GRIFTING ways.

Sprinkle in as well a dash of Katie losing her free $1,000 a week of Covid Unemployment from Uncle Sam (last year’s Labor Day) and then the Checkbook Charlie chatter that may have caused Pixar Charlie to become aware to stop spending so much money on them…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

tgerlily

VIP Member
Honest to goodness just wondering what could possibly be in this buldging backpack, especially when you are entering the damn park at 11:32PM?!
5D6E587B-0EC7-4DA1-99C4-6A2A666DEEEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43