Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life and Beyond #54: KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters
any money

Kicking it old school to get their names back in the titles. SEO and what not.

4F4CFD35-0BDF-485E-8857-C27BEDD219E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh my god! Just watched Louie’s latest video with the incessant bell ringing. She was downright obnoxious! How could you be so un self-aware? Those other people on the fire engine were clearly annoyed and wanting her to stop. The narcissism is beyond belief 😕😳
That was the most obnoxious thing ever. Trying to be funny with that Disneyland chant. When the people joined in at one point was validation for her, though :(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
BUT BUT BUT think of the savings. Tenaya Spa at the Grand Californian costs $25 more for the same service (please disregard that you can enjoy all of the other Spa Amenities at the Grand Californian with that service).

I do have to say that the entrance of the Fairytale Facial location is very welcoming (photo is from their IG page):

View attachment 1485202
What are you talking about? Look at ALL of those hidden Mickeys! It's EXACTLY the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We are having a bit of a heatwave in Scotland this week, about 77F. I’m sitting outside in shorts and tshirt and still dying so I have no idea how KT can go to the park in California weather wearing the clothes she wears and not pass out. I know she mainly goes later at night but I imagine it would still be warm. I am also sweating like a witch so I can only imagine what she must be like 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Still trying to catch up…I’m going to need everyone to slow down!! Or for Kt and Spence to not gift TL with so much material 😝 I’m just now seeing them let Spence cut in line. How is that not getting more traction?? Blatantly breaking rules (again and again) on property. I feel like it’s definitely something that should be out there for the masses!!! The entitlement is nauseating

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Still trying to catch up…I’m going to need everyone to slow down!! Or for Kt and Spence to not gift TL with so much material 😝 I’m just now seeing them let Spence cut in line. How is that not getting more traction?? Blatantly breaking rules (again and again) on property. I feel like it’s definitely something that should be out there for the masses!!! The entitlement is nauseating
I agree. The only instance that would be ok in my book is a restroom situation. If someone does that kind of tit to me they are my sworn enemy until I get off the ride. Many passive aggressive dirty looks would be displayed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Do we get the Costco vlog before the “surprise we are in Vegas” post?
I think you nailed it.

A “What’s Happening Wednesday” tonight live from Spring Mountain Road in Las Vegas where Spencer & Katie walk past dozens and dozens of massage parlors and appreciate their signage and decor (since they already did Downtown and Strip aka BTS fiasco - on recent videos).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree. The only instance that would be ok in my book is a restroom situation. If someone does that kind of tit to me they are my sworn enemy until I get off the ride. Many passive aggressive dirty looks would be displayed.
Yes!! I have Crohn’s disease and have had to excuse myself from a line before and come back in at some point as well. I always (over) explain to people behind us and apologize profusely. I sure as hell don’t stop to LOUDLY spew my crap to a camera for a vlog while making everyone wait. Infuriating. Literally this should be in the same publications as their Covid debacle

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.