Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flying out to LAX tonight with the family for 9 days at Disneyland.

If I see BLAB point any cameras within the vicinity of my kids - I promise you all that I will uppercut that camera all the way to DisneyWorld. I don’t care if Security Guard Jeremy tries to deport me!

Wish me luck for this 14 hour flight from Sydney, Australia - with the wife, 4 year old twins and an 18 month old 😬

Much love Tattle Fam!
Safe travels mate! Wish I was heading there with you. Rather than shirtfronting them it would be much better if you could get yourself, lovely wife and kids in their shots, then when it’s uploaded with you all in the background you can complain to YT and they can get a strike. That will be 2 in 90 days.

Safe travels!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my god! Just watched Louie’s latest video with the incessant bell ringing. She was downright obnoxious! How could you be so un self-aware? Those other people on the fire engine were clearly annoyed and wanting her to stop. The narcissism is beyond belief 😕😳

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Any BLAB mod who "infiltrates" Tattle, watches Louie's videos, sees the screenshots, reads the stories....

....and decides to REMAIN a BLAB mod....well, bless their heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Flying out to LAX tonight with the family for 9 days at Disneyland.

If I see BLAB point any cameras within the vicinity of my kids - I promise you all that I will uppercut that camera all the way to DisneyWorld. I don’t care if Security Guard Jeremy tries to deport me!

Wish me luck for this 14 hour flight from Sydney, Australia - with the wife, 4 year old twins and an 18 month old 😬

Much love Tattle Fam!
Best of luck!!! Let us know how the flight goes, I’ve been dreaming odd taking my kids to New Zealand but that flight is looooong

I hope I can get these through US Customs …

View attachment 1484474
Don’t worry if you can’t, KT brings PLENTY to the parks w her every day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd like to thank Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons for using their "Best Life & Beyond" Instagram platform to share information on the local business "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California. Some may be under the impression that Katie is an Influencer now for "Fairytale Facials" with her endorsement that she gave on Monday, August 8, 2022.

It appears that there is not a lot of information available about "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California on the Internet. I am not suggesting that there is not a lot of information about @FairyTaleFacials and owner Emily Anne Kargl aka Emily Kargl because the business may or may not be currently licensed with the California Secretary of State under the name "Fairytale Facials" (not confirmed) or that the lack of transparent list of prices online (not confirmed if they are charging certain people more for the same services).

I am just saying that it is concerning, at least to me, that there is no working website that I can find for the business "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California.

If anyone has used Google Maps for the "Fairytale Facials" business address of 12550 Brookhurst Street, Suite G, Garden Grove, CA 92840. The outside of the business looks very nondescript, almost like a speakeasy in my opinion. I am not suggesting that this is mostly done to keep the business as a secret from certain groups within the community.

Finally, I was curious about the neighborhood. Within one mile of "Fairytale Facials" with the business address of 12550 Brookhurst Street, Suite G, Garden Grove, CA 92840, the California Megans law directory shows that there are multiple Registered Sex Offenders.

Is that many Registered Sex Offenders living within a mile of the business a cause for concern? That is up to everyone to decide for themselves.

Personally, I would not recommend leaving family members alone in ANY business parking lot.

Finally, while unable to know what my specific pricing of services may be, I personally am undecided if it is a better value for your money than going to the Spa at the Grand Californian Hotel for a "magical" facial experience.
I for one think That place looks Hokey as hell! nothing this grifter associates herself with is above board! she’s a con

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Katie is still on the "self care" and "mental health" kick in an effort to make us all believe she's not 100% bothered by the effects of being a complete witch? Awesome. And as a result still hoping to get some influencer clout on top of it. No facial is going to make you look less fat, sweetie. And no one wants to partner with you or link back to your account when you're bitching about bullying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Katie is still on the "self care" and "mental health" kick in an effort to make us all believe she's not 100& bothered by the effects of being a complete witch? Awesome. And as a result still hoping to get some influencer clout on top of it. No facial is going to make you look less fat, sweetie. And no one wants to partner with you or link back to your account when you're bitching about bullying.
All the facials in the world can’t help a person who is ugly on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All the facials in the world can’t help a person who is ugly on the inside.
So true, they’ll never realize that constantly being the “victim” and never owning their tit makes them incredibly unlikeable and ugly. That poor girl picked the worst “influencer” on earth to promote her business.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That place looks like a waiting room for a pediatrician's office.

Bippity Boppity Baroque

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Safe travels mate! Wish I was heading there with you. Rather than shirtfronting them it would be much better if you could get yourself, lovely wife and kids in their shots, then when it’s uploaded with you all in the background you can complain to YT and they can get a strike. That will be 2 in 90 days.

Safe travels!
Yup, this one. It’ll hurt them more.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, but anything called "Fairytale Facials" just sends my ick/creep out meter through the roof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
That place looks like a waiting room for a pediatrician's office.

Bippity Boppity Baroque
BUT BUT BUT think of the savings. Tenaya Spa at the Grand Californian costs $25 more for the same service (please disregard that you can enjoy all of the other Spa Amenities at the Grand Californian with that service).

I do have to say that the entrance of the Fairytale Facial location is very welcoming (photo is from their IG page):

17BFD683-2AE4-4AEE-B39C-95D96E5F6F7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Best Life and Beyond #54: Katie Gets a Facial, Spencer's Pace is Glacial, They Both Make Comments Racial

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
BUT BUT BUT think of the savings. Tenaya Spa at the Grand Californian costs $25 more for the same service (please disregard that you can enjoy all of the other Spa Amenities at the Grand Californian with that service).

I do have to say that the entrance of the Fairytale Facial location is very welcoming (photo is from their IG page):

View attachment 1485202
Well this sure puts the Napa Valley to shame 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.