Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life hack for those people living their best lives who may be using free condiment packets on their luncheon: Two packets of ketchup in a cup of hot water makes for a tasty tomato consommé; add one packet of powdered non-dairy creamer and turn it into a super-classy pottage crème de tomate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if they tried to check a fridge and coffee machine as luggage for their flight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am going to be crystal clear about this.

If their very next video is “We had to go back to Questa, New Mexico for some unfinished business” and they have been handling something that became unearthed there in the past 48 hours, I will be immediately deleting my Tattle account and finding a new source of entertainment.

Lesson will be learned on my part. Spencer will have definitely made his point, etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
On a hot day, these super-classy Disney vlogers enjoy one cup of ice water, one packet each of ketchup (or catsup, if you will), relish, and mustard, with a dash of black pepper. Gazpacho! ¡Olé!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So…since getting there, they went to Epcot and Magic Kingdom for Tron…once the other family got there, they ditched the kid and went to Typhoon Lagoon to show off their grossness….then took said kid to the hotel pool…

I hope the mom and step dad are getting tickets/passes and taking the kid to the parks because what a waste. Also heaven forbid mom is dosing kid up on Xanax like she did with KT.

Kid now: I don’t want to go to Florida with them. They never take me to the parks and all I get to eat is hot plate chicken.
“Grossness” indeed.

I could do without the gratuitous shots down Ms. Bathing Unbeauty’s (strangely saggy) cleavage.

Also, nothing drums up excitement for your travel log like footage of empty slides the child you are on vacation with could be enjoying if you hadn’t abandoned them.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
From Dylan's latest vlog, he eats dinner at Ohana with the gruesome twosome.

Animated GIF

What's interesting is he never once mentions who he's dining with by name. It's probably because he gets comments like this...

Screenshot (262).png

• Haha
  • Sick
From Dylan's latest vlog, he eats dinner at Ohana with the gruesome twosome.

Animated GIF

What's interesting is he never once mentions who he's dining with by name. It's probably because he gets comments like this...

View attachment 2091832
Lol well that comment is totally gone!!! No Ca$hlee at dinner either - obviously her, ummm 'ear infection' has re-occurred after swimming in their complex's pool.........

We should lay bets as to how often the poor thing will actually make it to the parks. She's been here about 4-5 days? (please correct me if I am wrong) and so far we are sitting at zero park time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That's so funny how he wasn't showing BLAB in his vlog. WE KNOW they're there, and he showed them in his Woody's Roundup vlog. Who the hell else would he be hanging out with? David from Fresh baked? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From Dylan’s vlog it appears that Spencer wasn’t filming dinner at Ohana.

People love that hotel and restaurant. Why not tell us about the experience of visiting when you’re staying off site? KT could’ve at least done an Instagram reel since her job is the what not portion of the “business.”

Imagine though that you’re “professional” Disney vloggers, currently banned from Disneyland, and you have a rare opportunity to film anything and everything at WDW. But you choose to not put out a vlog about Ohana?

I could be wrong. Maybe Dylan never happened to catch Spencer’s camera in hand or on the table. Maybe these two entitled, lying slobs will surprise me. So far though, the only thing that’s surprised me is that KT hasn’t gotten E. coli from all the rotted meat under her fingernails.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This disaster of a WDW trip is so disjointed and boring, it makes the March 2022 "hot-plate chicken" & "Grandma Spence Cosplay" on the GS trip thrilling in comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
This should be interesting!! I would love for them to talk about their experiences/issues with BLAB but we know that won’t happen lol
IMG_1871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.