Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 3 or 4 years ago KT was down to wear a bikini on BLAB. Do you think she’d still do that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hopefully her niece is going to the parks with her grandparents. They are probably having a better time without Thumb and Dumber trying to film everything they do.
I wonder if KT's mom said she will not allow her grandchild to be exploited anymore. Lord knows thats is what I would say to greedy relatives regarding any minor under my care.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if KT's mom said she will not allow her grandchild to be exploited anymore. Lord knows thats is what I would say to greedy relatives regarding any minor under my care.
or…she bought tickets for her and the niece….and told those two they had to buy their own?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just 3 or 4 years ago KT was down to wear a bikini on BLAB. Do you think she’d still do that?

The room had two beds, and they were claiming their separate beds in the video. It's not weird to check into a hotel and videotape it. And just leave the hubby at home. 🙄
cheating-cheater.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Did Katie and Spencer let their WDW APs expire previously and therefore only got into the WDW Theme Parks on days that Jason (CM) signed them in as his guests?

That would make sense financially as they had not been out to Orlando in a year. It would have been a waste BUT could they admit it with their egos?

If so, expect more Resort lobby/restaurant footage and perhaps Kissimmee Gift Shops and that Big McDonald’s!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
They are the stupidest vloggers ever. The best content they can think of is:
-Travel Day: Sniffing Spencer's Armpit
-We're Back and Sweatier Than Ever!
-Animal Kingdom: We Saw a Bird and Went on One Ride. Get the Inside Scoop Here. Exclusive!
-Tron: Late to the Game
-Guardians of the Galaxy: If You Thought We Were Late to Tron, Check Out This Video
-Waterpark, Moobs, and Booze (Except Katie's Drinks are Virgin, We Swear)

BLAB, you are terrible at your so-called job. I can think of 20 better vlog ideas off the top of my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I mean…the thirst is real! Someone get her a drink ASAP! 🤣
The difference between the Grand Californian vlog and now is unreal. They both have changed so much, you’d be forgiven for thinking they had been together 20 years since then instead of a few.

It’s not just weight either. It’s actual aging. Hair, skin, everything has changed. It’s like Dorian Gray except their old vlogs show their youth and in real life they’re doing the aging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Did Katie and Spencer let their WDW APs expire previously and therefore only got into the WDW Theme Parks on days that Jason (CM) signed them in as his guests?

That would make sense financially as they had not been out to Orlando in a year. It would have been a waste BUT could they admit it with their egos?

If so, expect more Resort lobby/restaurant footage and perhaps Kissimmee Gift Shops and that Big McDonald’s!
If you weren't already a world renowned Tattle philanthropist, you would have made a great detective.

I can imagine even KT says ‘what a dick’ when she’s reads your posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a pair of banned broke ass losers
Karma, karma, karma!
I bet the neice wasn’t even at the McDonald’s. This is all they can afford😅 DYLAN DOLLARS is the new Checkbook Charlie…haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.