Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be interesting!! I would love for them to talk about their experiences/issues with BLAB but we know that won’t happen lol
View attachment 2092740
This will be a circle jerk of epic proportions. BLOB will not be mentioned at all because Kalifornia Spence will be back in town soon and nobody wants that heat! I sincerely hope Dave left his daughter at home though, never trust a groomer with a sick conversion van.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When are we getting the video with Katie, Spencer, Henry, and “the woman that loathes TSA Officers” feasting at The EPCOT Biergarten?

On a side note, Dylan must not be DIY because he has half the publicized personnel for his channel than BL&B does but he is cranking out exponentially more content (videos and social posts).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lol well that comment is totally gone!!! No Ca$hlee at dinner either - obviously her, ummm 'ear infection' has re-occurred after swimming in their complex's pool.........

We should lay bets as to how often the poor thing will actually make it to the parks. She's been here about 4-5 days? (please correct me if I am wrong) and so far we are sitting at zero park time.
Hopefully her niece is going to the parks with her grandparents. They are probably having a better time without Thumb and Dumber trying to film everything they do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This should be interesting!! I would love for them to talk about their experiences/issues with BLAB but we know that won’t happen lol
View attachment 2092740
What filter or setting does this to people‘s photos? Do I just not have a new enough iphone to have this giant foot setting?

Never once have I taken a pic of my family and given us all spatula feet. And yet it seems to be common in Disney vlogger pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What filter or setting does this to people‘s photos? Do I just not have a new enough iphone to have this giant foot setting?

Never once have I taken a pic of my family and given us all spatula feet. And yet it seems to be common in Disney vlogger pics.
Ultra Wide (0.5x) lens setting on the iphone.
1681233930127.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
As a man, I will do whatever it takes to make my feet look as large as possible.

(cracks one open, gives a wink)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
You can determine if your iPhone is modern and current by the existence, or lack thereof, the feature that rotates photos and videos left or right. This was a lesson hard-learned by the Besties when the behind-the-scenes content grounded to a halt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2092740
These two hardly interacted before, now they are acting like buds because their negative experiences with BLAB. Like with Adam collaborating with OA and making appearances with Mondo, all these guys are discovering how to be profitable off BLAB being crappy people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Katie's friend Kevin... not feeling the Dylan / BLAB collab:oops:

He left this comment on Dylan's latest vlog. WTH 😂
1681241406513.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Am I wrong in remember a posed pic of the unwashed duo showing their “renewed WDW passes” some time ago? Are they so bougie and fancy that they have renewed and now flew all the way to Orlando to not be using them as much as possible?? They didn’t LIE to their Stans, did they??? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My daughter showed me how to do this on my phone, I have an android. I've never used it on people. I always use it on scenery pictures. Now I'm going to have to try it to see if it stretches feet out. LOL
We should all have a crack at it and post the results. Who says we don't learn new skills here on Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.