Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the brought from home lunch as much as it is that KT and Spencer didn’t even mention it. They still want to pretend they’re living the high life. They did show the ice cream KT bought, and the cocktail that Spencer drank. He did admit the booze was Dylan’s treat. 😂

Dylan’s vlog showed the packed lunch. Having these direct comparisons is pretty interesting. Dylan’s vlogs are better and more informative and he’s officially more honest than they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Best Life & Beyond #92: Katie and Spencer Big Time Baboons stealing condiment packets from Thypoon Lagoon
Since KT’s mom was tapped out on weekly allowance, Dylan’s dad couldn’t help this time?

I mean, someone is definitely feeding Duchess 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Since KT’s mom was tapped out on weekly allowance, Dylan’s dad couldn’t help this time?

I mean, someone is definitely feeding Duchess 😂
I noticed KT had way more than the carrots Dylan had in front of him. Big old Zippie bag of chocolate covered pretzels to start and let's not forget Dylan got a great shot of her true girth getting her Ice cream cone. Get that camera up higher Dence!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I noticed KT had way more than the carrots Dylan had in front of him. Big old Zippie bag of chocolate covered pretzels to start and let's not forget Dylan got a great shot of her true girth getting her Ice cream cone. Get that camera up higher Dence!!!
#NOFILTER and she was probably sitting there thinking: "Can a witch get a Cinnabon up in here?"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know damn well that after that sorry excuse for a packaged lunch (that Ray Charles could’ve prepared better) they hauled her down to the nearest Golden Corral to use a BOGO coupon so she could rack in the calories she needs for that portion of the day. Stop lying to us already 😂💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Happy Easter to those that celebrate.

Thor calls Rocket a rabbit and my avatar has a rabbit on his head so I got a good chuckle in today heh!
Also at least as far as we know blab is not back at Disneyland and so guests are having a much more pleasant experience already, without their negative vibes lurking about at least for the past give or take 30 days now 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone compare Justin’s eyeliner to Spencer’s in his dumb little cameo?

I’m so tired

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
4BDD2ADD-E2E0-486E-8E28-42D442E074F3.jpeg

^Disclaimer: None of these things happened at the Grand Floridian. They all happened at Dylan’s Father’s Condo which you are “subleasing”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.