Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT berating that poor Justin Scarred fellow at Disneyland.
View attachment 2088688
This is funny WrestleMania was here for 2 days not once hey go cover it since she's a "big" fan of wrestling..ya right .. That would have been something different for their channel but these people don't think it's Disney 24/7 but lamosthey are.. or was it Mom couldn't afford the admission cuz I know for sure they couldn't or get a media pass idiots...
---
So when they come back will all be revealed and the audio will Come out? We haven't forgot...

On another note I can only imagine the smell from Katie's fupa, under tits armpits neck and her kitty cat yucky.... I I bet that's the only time it's been wet 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know how long it has been this way but on the "setting the record straight video".............the comment section has been turned off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Helpful hint of the day to BLAB. Please create a Playlist on your YT channel for all of the What Happened, Setting the Record Straight and Our Side of the Story type videos you are racking up. It is golden content. Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Made it through one day at Universal and one day at Epcot without sighting the gruesome twosome so I take that as a win 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe Spencer had some gold or cash buried somewhere in New Mexico so they had to go dig it up to pay off enough credit card debt to float the Orlando trip? Just taking a wild guess here. I would also guess he went to try to collect on some old debts but surely everybody he knew there has moved on by now as well....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2089692

^Disclaimer: None of these things happened at the Grand Floridian. They all happened at Dylan’s Father’s Condo which you are “subleasing”.
I don’t know about everyone else but if I was at WDW for Easter, I’d want to actually go to the parks instead of laze around and nap. Maybe they couldn’t get reservations or are blocked out?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know about everyone else but if I was at WDW for Easter, I’d want to actually go to the parks instead of laze around and nap. Maybe they couldn’t get reservations or are blocked out?
The only park that didn’t have reservations over the weekend was MK.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Such a hard life that they need to lay around the house all day. (And when KT lays around the house she really lays AROUND the house!)

If these clowns want to make it as Disney vloggers they need to hustle and vlog EVERY DAY. But it’ll never happen because we all know how lazy they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So…since getting there, they went to Epcot and Magic Kingdom for Tron…once the other family got there, they ditched the kid and went to Typhoon Lagoon to show off their grossness….then took said kid to the hotel pool…

I hope the mom and step dad are getting tickets/passes and taking the kid to the parks because what a waste. Also heaven forbid mom is dosing kid up on Xanax like she did with KT.

Kid now: I don’t want to go to Florida with them. They never take me to the parks and all I get to eat is hot plate chicken.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just watched Dylan's vlog of Typhoon Lagoon - it was much easier to watch compared to Spence's mashup mess (still not a fan by all means though.)
I really don't think they planned on bringing KKKT's niece at all. Just a feeling.

I do find it hilarious how she tried to make it seem that they spent Easter Sunday at their, ummm "Hotel" at the Grand Floridian. Seriously if they were staying there her IG account would blow up with room tours, pool time, EVERYTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.