Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dylan looks like he's put on quite a few pounds. whoever said he's starting to look like spencer was spot on

is he on KT's churro diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They pulled the same thing (it is Easter so no cuss words for me today) on their last Orlando trip last year. No one wants to appear with them (Duchess excepted) so they bring the niece out to shamelessly exploit, ear infection or no.

With all that went down from the apartment fiasco- which despite Adam passive/aggressive recent post does not recant he was negatively impacted by their actions - to Princess Nite, they are shunned by the wider Disney vlogger community on both coasts.

Sometimes I figured I should feel sorry for them but then I remember they chose this reality.

Reactions: 28
Man, he was careful not to film her gut. Every time he filmed her it was from a ridiculously high angle. She had to look UP to talk to the camera and the few times he did a straight on like when they were on a float or raft, her girth, arms everything was double in size. He is going to have to start climbing trees and shooting from them to keep her looking thinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Best Life and Beyond #91 KT & S get a DLand Ban and then KT’s Mom says hold my beer and proceeds to be put on No Fly List

• Haha
  • Heart
Best Life & Beyond #91 From Renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with Their Own PB&J.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It’s strange that they would miss an opportunity to film themselves stuffing their faces with overpriced Disney food to eat that pathetic and meager lunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Best Life & Beyond #92: Katie and Spencer Big Time Baboons stealing condiment packets from Thypoon Lagoon

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Man, he was careful not to film her gut. Every time he filmed her it was from a ridiculously high angle. She had to look UP to talk to the camera and the few times he did a straight on like when they were on a float or raft, her girth, arms everything was double in size. He is going to have to start climbing trees and shooting from them to keep her looking thinner!
🤣
517D8F43-7112-4C76-80BD-5D5771B16DAC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wonder when the ban hammer officially came down for them. Wasn’t it a day or two after princess night that they were gawking at the balloons?

Now they don’t seem to have planned to reserve days in WDW? Except the water park that is. Gotta hand it to thumb and Mayo, they may be fat slobs, but dang it they will still not wear shirts at the pool 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dylan was not too careful though. Got a good view of KT's backside.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 2.47.01 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The Easter Bunny was showing me the height of a woman that was attempting to return a heavy black National Geographic Jacket on Main Street:

B5D8D49B-2471-4328-9C70-D1D54AA3D3DA.jpeg

Are they back on the west coast already?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry but the fact that these folks eat like a human garbage disposal, are self proclaimed “food reviewers” can pack on weight like a bear getting ready for hibernation and turn around and make a prison styled lunch pack with “borrowed” condiments has me FULLY deceased. I bet that artisanal sandwich has grade A .99 Baloney in it 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.