Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally - his face isn't even in the shot. She's so pathetic. Who the f is JDM? If he wasn't running from this troll and showed his face I'd know maybe. 🤣

Trust me, they don't give 2 shits about you. If you dressed well and weren't shaped like a churro sundae, they'd want to know who you are. Instead they're wondering who you ate.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Famous actor for many years. Played the father of the two brothers in Supernatural as well. He has no clue who that unwashed beast was for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fresh Baked David is a quality human being that I will always defend. He’s an ally. Thanks to Lester Diamond for flushing that out. And the same goes to Uncle. The man’s a goddammed humanitarian.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I never expected Dave to go so deep on my nursing question. This guy is awesome. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know this is old, but I just watched the "unboxing video" of the huge diaper bag she wears on her back daily, and someone (probably one of you geniuses) got her to read this comment on her live. (Video is time stamped below)

LOL - that was great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
first time I have ever posted, is the Jeremy who is in the Talking Dead audience with KT and Dillon the security person from Disneyland?
Please take a few minutes to watch this "The Louie Bee" episode:

In my opinion, the easiest way to tell the two Jeremys apart is by looking at their arms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lester Diamond got FB to admit that he asked Blab if it was ok for him to change his live to tonight. I doubt KT has ever offered the same courtesy when she postpones their lives to Thursday.

Also, she SOOO busy with family that she can’t do a livestream, but has reposted 4 memes/videos in the last hour. Including one calling herself a witch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.