Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top comment has been up for 13 hours
I don't see the comment so either you are shadow banned (only you can see your comments) or the comment is being filtered out by keywords they've set up. I like to educate people on shadow banning so they don't waste their time making comments nobody else will see.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1756265
This was hella scary to see at 11pm 😳 KT complaining she’s so tired because she was prepping all day. Yet, she had time to post stupid memes throughout day 🤔. Funny, how she never had a Friendsgiving….oh that’s right, she doesn’t have any friends duh! 😂
PhotoGrid_1669288714393.jpg

You are so...? Bad with filters? In denial?
Lazy? Full of tit? All of the above?
Who is she catfishing? 🤮

I cant believe Spence let her bring her former lover Jeremy to the show. Based on Spencer's old texts, Jeremy used to threaten Spencer right, to *protect* KT? 🤮🤣 She's such manipilator. @Realdeal wasnt she ummm, getting busy with both Spence and Jeremy after she left her husband?

What woman or man brings their former lover to their current sugar daddy/camerman/editor/lover's event?

What a duck you to Spencer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sop she can't film and go out and "work" witj out Spencer..that's just dumb...she does nothing for the Chanel...
She is a lazy bum, pure and simple. She hasn't even lifted a finger to help Spence with the editing (which is not a very difficult skill to learn). KT is so screwed the moment Spence dumps her sloth ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
shes exhausted from making stuffing and deviled eggs and picking up a ham ? lol
Hey now, she had to pick up some side and desserts too ya know! Not sure WHAT she is actually doing yesterday and today. We made homemade keto pumpkin pies, cheesecake, cream cheese muffins, pumpkin bread and tartlets yesterday. Spent time on here and watching movies in between and chatting with friends. Today we cook from SCRATCH all the sides and the turkey. Got the shingles vaccine and have been sick as a dog since Monday and never complained of exhaustion once. Had a fever of 102.8 too. Maybe I should go post a filtered picture of myself showing how hard I worked and how tired I am. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Let me ask you guys your opinion on this. It was just thinking about something that hasn’t come up that I’ve seen.

The constitution protects our freedom of speech and part of that means filming in public is allowed since there is no expectation of privacy in public. However, commercial film crews require permits to film and for people appearing on camera to sign waivers. And if no waiver as was likely the case at the theater where the talking dead thing happened, they put up disclaimers on your way in stating that you may appear on film etc etc…

Now, the Disney parks are private property. While the people in the background of these vlogs are technically in “public” but they are on a private property they paid admission to go into. If someone were to sue a vlogger for capturing them on their video against their permission and broadcasting it, and also profiting from said broadcast, would that person have a case? Disney is allowing people to take photo and video in the parks and they don’t require permits or permission the way they would with say the Christmas parade film crew. But, the YouTubers are technically commercial productions seeing as they receive money for videos produced and broadcast.

Disney benefits from these dolts by way of free marketing and obviously by their invitations to events and experiences Disney accepts their activities and encourages them to a degree.

At what point does private become public with no sense of privacy and at what point can we take action to stop these buttholes from filming innocent people who are eating meals or waiting in lines etc…?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can anyone else visualize lil Ca$hlee asking Aunt Katie why Uncle Jeremy came to dinner but Uncle Spencer didn’t (even though Henry prepped Ca$hlee in advance not to ask that question) & then Katie storms off and no one can eat until she returns?

Because I can kind of picture that scenario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1756624

Who is she catfishing? 🤮

I cant believe Spence let her bring her former lover Jeremy to the show. Based on Spencer's old texts, Jeremy used to threaten Spencer right, to *protect* KT? 🤮🤣 She's such manipilator. @Realdeal wasnt she ummm, getting busy with both Spence and Jeremy after she left her husband?

What woman or man brings their former lover to their current sugar daddy/camerman/editor/lover's event?

Jeremy used to be roommates with Sara, who at the time was with the FreshBaked channel and was bestie with Katie. I imagine Katie would visit their place often, fueling Spencer's suspicions of her and Jeremy. As it was, he was upset with Katie for being friendly with the "competition" and kick her off the channel for a time. Wondering if history will repeat itself?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1756624

Who is she catfishing? 🤮

Spencer wasn't happy looking in any of those "work" photos. More like put out that he had to take them. She was there because he is too proud to face the truth and can't stand to see us be right. I get why she would bring Bob's Big Boy, he was her ride. The other guy? 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Let me ask you guys your opinion on this. It was just thinking about something that hasn’t come up that I’ve seen.

The constitution protects our freedom of speech and part of that means filming in public is allowed since there is no expectation of privacy in public. However, commercial film crews require permits to film and for people appearing on camera to sign waivers. And if no waiver as was likely the case at the theater where the talking dead thing happened, they put up disclaimers on your way in stating that you may appear on film etc etc…

Now, the Disney parks are private property. While the people in the background of these vlogs are technically in “public” but they are on a private property they paid admission to go into. If someone were to sue a vlogger for capturing them on their video against their permission and broadcasting it, and also profiting from said broadcast, would that person have a case? Disney is allowing people to take photo and video in the parks and they don’t require permits or permission the way they would with say the Christmas parade film crew. But, the YouTubers are technically commercial productions seeing as they receive money for videos produced and broadcast.

Disney benefits from these dolts by way of free marketing and obviously by their invitations to events and experiences Disney accepts their activities and encourages them to a degree.

At what point does private become public with no sense of privacy and at what point can we take action to stop these buttholes from filming innocent people who are eating meals or waiting in lines etc…?
It is KT's disruptive behavior that appals me most. I figure I am being filmed everywhere at this point, at the store or walking down a street. You can't watch a concert, fireworks or a disney parade without 100's of cell phones recording nowadays. It is the way. I actually enjoy some other vloggers that seem respectful. BLAB just sucks in my book, in every possible way.

• Heart
  • Angry
Hey now, she had to pick up some side and desserts too ya know! Not sure WHAT she is actually doing yesterday and today. We made homemade keto pumpkin pies, cheesecake, cream cheese muffins, pumpkin bread and tartlets yesterday. Spent time on here and watching movies in between and chatting with friends. Today we cook from SCRATCH all the sides and the turkey. Got the shingles vaccine and have been sick as a dog since Monday and never complained of exhaustion once. Had a fever of 102.8 too. Maybe I should go post a filtered picture of myself showing how hard I worked and how tired I am. :rolleyes:
You can bet she ain't spending any time with family, or she wouldn't be "cooking" and she would be posting it all over social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Spencer gets on his sanctimonious high horse mansplaining that people should not expect privacy to being in place like Disneyland "the most photographed place on Earth" as he calls it. (Disney does have rules prohibiting filming or video recording for commercial purposes in the park but its rarely enforced). He does little to respect privacy of guests like the time he recorded a mother breastfeeding her baby.

But of course he got all indignant when he and Katie were caught making out on a Steve & Kai (now Theme Park Steve) livestream, saying how rude and evasive of Steve to record that. What a hypocrite!

• Heart
  • Angry
Spencer wasn't happy looking in any of those "work" photos. More like put out that he had to take them. She was there because he is too proud to face the truth and can't stand to see us be right. I get why she would bring Bob's Big Boy, he was her ride. The other guy? 🤭
LOL ... now I want a burger, onion rings and a hot fudge cake. We go everytime we go to Burbank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I want to apologize if I have been disrespectful to Katie’s date (Jeremy) from last Sunday.

It is probably only because I am jealous that he is a “public figure” (as he says on his IG account) and I am not.

F6DBCF4D-76CD-49AB-83F2-0CD93E3AB7B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I want to apologize if I have been disrespectful to Katie’s date (Jeremy) from last Sunday.

It is probably only because I am jealous that he is a “public figure” (as he says on his IG account) and I am not.

View attachment 1757427
"Public figure". LOL Hell, I have way more followers on my main account with 1/4 the posts. You're not much of a public figure, Jeremy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.