Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it last time but KT- if you know you can't do your weekly obligation (like knowing you will be prepping for Thanksgiving) hold your livestream the day before! At the very very least provide more than one day of notice.

It never shocks me how unprofessional she is.
Please_Grift_Responsibly (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Nice try. My address is 1313 Mockingbird Lane. Since only a few subscribers are not trolls I’m guessing you only need to send out 13 cards.
They're using a card service so they're not actually doing any mailing. Just collecting addresses, copy, and pasting with a generic message I'm sure. Lovely!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wow. She hates her family. What family are they going to see? His mom hates her guts...hell, hers probably does too.

Also, in honor of Turkey Day, I changed my picture to the float from the Macy's parade. Traditions y'all! Happy Turkey (or whatever meal one has) Day to all!
Just another excuse to get out of doing WHW. Anyone with half a brain can see that they hate doing those Patreon lives. Heck, they always dragged their feet when it came to the regular lives too. And if the superchats were low, they'd cut the lives short. 😒🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.