Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popping on to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for your friendships. I love you guys and cant wait to meet up one day 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Happy Thanksgiving to all except for the fake duo known as BLAB! They're just thankful for the intellectually challenged people who pay them to do nothing. 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy Thanksgiving Tattlers! We are blessed to be in the company of the only sane people in the Disneysphere. Enjoy your day all…

KunTy and Spence… Go suck a dick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just remember, whatever you are eating today is better than what KT made.
And the company you are spending time with, even if you are alone.....is better than being these two having to be with each other.
By far....BY FAR!

Happy Thanksgiving

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone else get annoyed when KT constantly stirs her food when showing it off? For some reason it irks me so much! Like constantly turning her mashed potatoes?
And I didn’t think you could make mashed potatoes more fattening…. but KT found a way.
AND what the hell is with her and those damn plastic bags for the crock pot?!?! Nothing screams lazy ass more than using those damn bags.
god dammit she makes me ill.

Ok rant over…

Happy Thanksgiving everyone except KT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.