Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first saw this thought is was a I’m not a robot captcha. Select all images below that are grifters.

89D311BA-73CA-4143-BF05-35E8D5697C5A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1755958

"...there has to be a certain point in your career where you have to be okay with being disliked...something something witch switch".

First off KT, what you do isn't a career. It's like being a professional Karen.

Second off, if you're in a workplace where you have to be disliked to get ahead, you're in a TOXIC environment. No one actually says things like "oh she's a witch but she gets things done!". That's for movies. Everyone at my workplace gets along great and I guarantee we make way more than your channel.
What happens to her when. She 65 with no 401k, no SS, no savings, no house no car and Spencer is on his death bed because he is an alcoholic...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
E4C6A096-92B6-4FD2-8A4A-9903675D96EB.jpeg

This was hella scary to see at 11pm 😳 KT complaining she’s so tired because she was prepping all day. Yet, she had time to post stupid memes throughout day 🤔. Funny, how she never had a Friendsgiving….oh that’s right, she doesn’t have any friends duh! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am definitely thankful for all the entertainment and laughs you all have given me! And for those in countries that don't celebrate our Thanksgiving, I hope your day is fabulous also!
Thanksgiving-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Well Down Here in my neck of the woods it's Thanksgiving day already. We do not celebrate it here, but sending you all warm wishes and thousands of thankful vibes. You guys are the warmest, funniest, wittiest basement dwellers it has ever been my pleasure to know. Y'all ever make your way Down Under I'd love you take out for a beer and a shrimp prawn or 2. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Hello, fellow aussie here too!

We appreciate every dollar you hand out to us. SUCKERS!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Famous actor for many years. Played the father of the two brothers in Supernatural as well. He has no clue who that unwashed beast was for sure!
Oh I love him. Sorry, I watched S1 and was bored, stopped tuning in. No offense to any fans of the show. ✌

Her photos were so damn obnoxious. This woman looks genuinely ...bothered.
Screenshot_20221123_235852.jpg

Wondering who let this troll on stage. I can just hear KTs endless, nervous, idiotic laughter.

We appreciate every dollar you hand out to us. SUCKERS!!!!!
That the other thing about this Besties bullshit.
She gives them basically zero content, for the last few months. Yet she thinks if she keeps thanking them, and 'hoping that everyone has a fantastic or magical night, week or holiday that it makes up for it. She does it constantly.
Screenshot_20221124_055821.jpg

You're taking $40 from these people - that's the equivalent of Hulu, Disney plus, Netflix, and HBOMax combined for this instead:
Screenshot_20221124_060720.jpg

and this used to be free. No zoom, movie, meet up. This is fraud. And she has the balls to complain about the Magic Key? 🤣

Did any of us Tatties take one for the team and sign up for this lazy sloth's IG subscription? I doubt she's done anything.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She uses so many filters, but never fixes her Jimmy Durante nose. That sucker is huge and all lumpy like.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s so sad that the lonely people who would give $40 per month to be a “Bestie” got stood up the night before Thanksgiving. BLAB has no sense of responsibility toward the people they have suckered into believing they actually care about them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
1669298310790.png

Lord, girl. You've got enough thigh, doncha think?

Happy Thanksgiving, Tattle fam! Hope all have a great day to those who celebrate, and to those suffering with family you don't like, or not able to spend time with family you love... Hang in there. I feel you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just popping in really quick to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow tattlers! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i feel like Spencer is more like Lester Diamond and Les is more like Sam Rothstein

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I dunno, man…this look/sound like somebody who’s going to be making videos again pretty soon, or somebody who’s not sure if they’ll be making videos again pretty soon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I dunno, man…this look/sound like somebody who’s going to be making videos again pretty soon, or somebody who’s not sure if they’ll be making videos again pretty soon?

Sop she can't film and go out and "work" witj out Spencer..that's just dumb...she does nothing for the Chanel...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.