Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeremy used to be roommates with Sara, who at the time was with the FreshBaked channel and was bestie with Katie. I imagine Katie would visit their place often, fueling Spencer's suspicions of her and Jeremy. As it was, he was upset with Katie for being friendly with the "competition" and kick her off the channel for a time. Wondering if history will repeat itself?
Spencer was convinced KT was sleeping with Jeremy (the guy he referred to as a fat drunken slob).
He couldn't understand what Kt saw in him and said she could go be a part of Jeremy's feeble channel. ...his exact words.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Spencer wasn't happy looking in any of those "work" photos. More like put out that he had to take them. She was there because he is too proud to face the truth and can't stand to see us be right. I get why she would bring Bob's Big Boy, he was her ride. The other guy? 🤭
Dylan looked uncomfortable in all the photos as well, but maybe that's just his look??? He's no doubt heard BLAB tit talk Jeremy for years. Jeremy was before Dylan's time with BLAB. I remember Spence took Jeremy to tapings of Talking Dead years ago, and would post photos of him in the audience

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dylan looked uncomfortable in all the photos as well, but maybe that's just his look??? He's no doubt heard BLAB tit talk Jeremy for years. Jeremy was before Dylan's time with BLAB. I remember Spence took Jeremy to tapings of Talking Dead years ago, and would post photos of him in the audience
Dylan knows he’s being judged by the company he keeps

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Louie's last video has almost 7 thousand views. Pretty remarkable for such a small Channel. There is only 1 thumbs down..............must be KT's.

1669314637254.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Let me ask you guys your opinion on this. It was just thinking about something that hasn’t come up that I’ve seen.

The constitution protects our freedom of speech and part of that means filming in public is allowed since there is no expectation of privacy in public. However, commercial film crews require permits to film and for people appearing on camera to sign waivers. And if no waiver as was likely the case at the theater where the talking dead thing happened, they put up disclaimers on your way in stating that you may appear on film etc etc…

Now, the Disney parks are private property. While the people in the background of these vlogs are technically in “public” but they are on a private property they paid admission to go into. If someone were to sue a vlogger for capturing them on their video against their permission and broadcasting it, and also profiting from said broadcast, would that person have a case? Disney is allowing people to take photo and video in the parks and they don’t require permits or permission the way they would with say the Christmas parade film crew. But, the YouTubers are technically commercial productions seeing as they receive money for videos produced and broadcast.

Disney benefits from these dolts by way of free marketing and obviously by their invitations to events and experiences Disney accepts their activities and encourages them to a degree.

At what point does private become public with no sense of privacy and at what point can we take action to stop these buttholes from filming innocent people who are eating meals or waiting in lines etc…?
When I complained in writing to Disney about BLAB live-streaming my granddaughter, they just ignored me. I sent another complaint. After almost 3 months I got a “we are sorry the behavior of other park guests made you uncomfortable, we take your concerns seriously and have forwarded them to the appropriate department”. I replied that they aren’t park guests, they are a commercial filming business operating on Disney property to profit from filming the actual guests without their permission. Specifically live-streaming children and to please have the appropriate department contact me. I never got another response.
I don’t think it would hold up in court if the owner of the property is allowing it. May be better to go straight at Disney because they let it happen every day. I know there are pretty strict laws in CA due to all the paparazzi filming celebrity children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Let me ask you guys your opinion on this. It was just thinking about something that hasn’t come up that I’ve seen.

The constitution protects our freedom of speech and part of that means filming in public is allowed since there is no expectation of privacy in public. However, commercial film crews require permits to film and for people appearing on camera to sign waivers. And if no waiver as was likely the case at the theater where the talking dead thing happened, they put up disclaimers on your way in stating that you may appear on film etc etc…

Now, the Disney parks are private property. While the people in the background of these vlogs are technically in “public” but they are on a private property they paid admission to go into. If someone were to sue a vlogger for capturing them on their video against their permission and broadcasting it, and also profiting from said broadcast, would that person have a case? Disney is allowing people to take photo and video in the parks and they don’t require permits or permission the way they would with say the Christmas parade film crew. But, the YouTubers are technically commercial productions seeing as they receive money for videos produced and broadcast.

Disney benefits from these dolts by way of free marketing and obviously by their invitations to events and experiences Disney accepts their activities and encourages them to a degree.

At what point does private become public with no sense of privacy and at what point can we take action to stop these buttholes from filming innocent people who are eating meals or waiting in lines etc…?
The whole disney profits off the youtubers and its free advertisement is what the youtubers like to say. They parks would still be busy without this free advertisement, Like it was years before all these freeloaders started filming. Disney doesnt need free advertisement its just what the vloggers say to justify and make what they doing ok..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
public figure jeremy probably tried hard to get at KT when she and spencer broke up, but in the end, spencer's "connections" in the entertainment world and the malibu place (that KT first got to see when spencer took here there to sleep with her) won over jeremy's 1k IG followers and small-time youtube channel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm hoping for new Channel from KT and Jeremy after Blab comes forward with their split. It would also be so exciting to watch Spencer launch his new channel and have a segment every Saturday that he will probably call "KTs Kringe moments that you never saw" it would be videos that he took of her at 3:30 in the morning of KT eating her last cheese burger from her sack of 12 from IN and OUT, she has gone full crack head and is crying and begging Spencer for the debit card so she can go reload on greasy burgers while threating to post a pic of Spencers tiny weiner on Tattle if he doesn't help her out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Your friendly reminder that Oma probably doesn’t know that Matty and Katie are divorced.

So, if Oma is at dinner, Spencer wasn’t invited.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that isn't a lying, cheating, gluttonous grifter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.