Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I know you all think what Spencer does is easy but let me tell you it is NOT EASY and here is an example, one time coming back from commercial break last night Chris Hardwick was all confused, he was on his hands and feet in a Down Dog yoga position with his shirt off and Spencer was like NO CHRIS YOU HAVE TO BE STANDING UPRIGHT AND WEARING A SHIRT thank God Spencer was there, because Chris Hardwick listened and stood up and put his shirt on and stood right at the spot where Spencer pointed. In that moment I just held my breath and sent love towards the stage, at least until I had to burp from the Tommy's double cheeseburger I had on my way to the Orpheum"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So while Spencer was doing all that... she couldn't go to Disneyland and cover the debut appearance of Mando and Grogu? She is worthless.
“We” couldn’t post on YouTube because Spencer was working... she has been home all week doing nothing (aka emails) for the channel or Patreon. What about her cooking videos or something for the $40 Besties who have had NO extra content since September!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Wow what a great post thanking the REAL heroes! They tirelessly worked on...the after show talk show of a show no one watches anymore.
I'm sure they're honored to be thanked by some random unemployed bum who shows up with the b-team cue card loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
“We” couldn’t post on YouTube because Spencer was working... she has been home all week doing nothing (aka emails) for the channel or Patreon. What about her cooking videos or something for the $40 Besties who have had NO extra content since September!
Spencer's demeanor during the bestie stream is making sense now...and how he responded when she said that she was working so hard all day with "phone calls and whatnot"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I figured Katie had just been in hiding for the past three days because she kept hearing people say "I hope the USA really beats the crap out of Wales" and was too scared to go out in public until she realized they were talking about today's World Cup match.

• Haha
I also hated when Glenn was killed, and it definitely went downhill after that, but that is exactly how he dies in the comics.
I love the Glenn character and I love the actor who played him, Steven Yeun. I also expected his death because yes, that is how he dies in the comics. My problem is that Negan should have only lasted 1 or 2 seasons. I love JD Morgan but Negan should have been killed off. His storyline was as boring as a blob WHW. I also love the Merle character. I met Michael Rooker at a convention once and he is so sexy for someone his age and super sweet too. It sickens me to know that the beast got that close to him 🤢. Michael Rooker is a gem and should be protected at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Michael Rooker will forever be Mr. Svenning to me.

Enough of the zombie show talk. Let’s keep on topic here. My ex made me watch several seasons of walking dead and I never thought it was terribly entertaining. But I’m a weirdo and didn’t get into game of thrones either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So while Spencer was doing all that... she couldn't go to Disneyland and cover the debut appearance of Mando and Grogu? She is worthless.
In that scenario, you know who would have been left to do all of the emails, marketing, and meetings?

801D7AFC-330F-420B-87C6-1CE3B4390A98.jpeg

They are a very lean team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow! I had no idea that Spencer had to work three back-to-back days last week.

Incredible that Show Business (aka "Show Biz" by the Cool Kids) can sometimes be a 36 hour a week job!

I'm glad that the industry has a hype person like Katie that gets a good view behind the scenes and uses her mediums to educate us on it.
Oh. Three 12-hour shifts, eh? Vlogging is way more difficult (by FAR) than that though, right KT?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Literally 7am-7pm everybody! Her lack of self awareness is stunning for a 35 year old woman. This over the top admiration for people doing their jobs is so telling. Also, I looked at some of her photos. Dylan seems kind of embarrassed, like her grinning like a maniac isn't going over well with those around them. Lol Maybe people were whispering about this weirdo woman asking for photos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Strong "vlogging is harder than nursing" vibes in her idiotic post.

"People have no idea how much work goes these things..". Maybe for people who spent most days sleeping late, deleting comments, "doing emails" and going to theme parks and eating churros.

Personally I had a 30 plus IT career where I had 24/7 responsibilities and duties. Highly stressful. I had to retire early for health reasons. Most people have to deal with this. The only ones who can't relate to hard work are grifters and slackers like her.
I was wondering because of your screen name. I'm right there with you! I have 35 years in IT. It's been rewarding, but yes, highly stressful and zero true downtime.

(OK, I'm typing this at my desk while watching Youtube ... perks of being me.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"Many of you have been wondering why we haven't put out any YouTube videos since the middle of last week so I wanted you to know that it's because Spencer had to spend three days counting backwards on his fingers and that just left me alone to do anything and I'm the mental and creative equivalent of a trailer full of mulch."

• Haha
  • Heart
I figured Katie had just been in hiding for the past three days because she kept hearing people say "I hope the USA really beats the crap out of Wales" and was too scared to go out in public until she realized they were talking about today's World Cup match.
Perhaps Katie’s Grandfather’s career assessment in elementary school suggested that he be a “Whale Hunter” but instead decided to be a different type of “Hunter” for his country from 1939-1944.

66A2605F-C1B1-43EB-86E9-7469C814E971.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Michael Rooker will forever be Henry Lee Lucas to me! I cannot unsee it…. Just like Kathy Bates will always be Annie Wilkes.

KT praising hardworking individuals unlike herself is nauseating. Like SHE would know what that is, last I checked she wasn’t a stage manager. Or maybe she was on her ever expanding list of prior occupations…? In any event, KT…you simply must take it easy today, after all vlogging is harder than almost any other occupation… by faaaaaaar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.