Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is saying that KT could have gone to Disneyland on her own to film the Mando/Grogu characters, but we ALL know what happened the last time she was let loose in Disneyland with the camera and no Spencer. Do we really need another Columbia incident??? šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
KT talking as if she is part of the show. Not even bothering to post specifically about Spencer and his work. Itā€™s all about the whole crew. Like theyā€™re her colleagues and she knows them. šŸ˜‚

Granted, Spencer probably did talk for hours about it to her, but she couldnā€™t hear him over the food crunching sound in her head anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
KT talking as if she is part of the show. Not even bothering to post specifically about Spencer and his work. Itā€™s all about the whole crew. Like theyā€™re her colleagues and she knows them. šŸ˜‚

Granted, Spencer probably did talk for hours about it to her, but she couldnā€™t hear him over the food crunching sound in her head anyway.
Wait, she isn't? I thought with vlogging being as hard as it is, she would be included in the entertainment business like them. Vlogging is just as hard as filming full tv shows and movies, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Of course she is part of the show! Who else keeps Spence fed with meatballs cooked in plastic?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
ā€œWeā€ couldnā€™t post on YouTube because Spencer was working... she has been home all week doing nothing (aka emails) for the channel or Patreon. What about her cooking videos or something for the $40 Besties who have had NO extra content since September!
What... you mean plan and film something in advance? Pfft. That's what real vloggers do. They can't possibly do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
KT praising the crew...translation, I was such a raging witch about having to be stuck at home that Spence is barely speaking to me. Oh and heā€™s threatening to having me committed because of my bullshit, attention seeking stalking and suicide posts. My grandpa lover is the best yā€™all, I really mean it, Iā€™m not just saying that so I wonā€™t be homeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

He would have been going on and on to her about the theater etc. She is regurgitating what he's been saying. The photos I saw would have made me think she did work on the show. But judging by looks and body language, I think most were confused to who exactly she was

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm back. I just wanted to check in and see if any of these youtubers are sharing their wealth here yet. I'd be mad, after all the digging and tea comes from here. Grifters grifting off trolling about grifters smdh. I know there has to be other channels just haven't found em yet. I will.
View attachment 1749698View attachment 1749700View attachment 1749704View attachment 1749706
Ok, I'll bite.

I don't know or care who you are - BUT - two of those channels aren't even monetized. SO your beef is with Youtube - not them.

But you do you cowboy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She has now specifically mentioned Spencer in a post. šŸ¤£. Dance, KT, dance!

1669061372308.gif

(still not a posed pic with the two of them though. šŸ¤£šŸ˜­)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm back. I just wanted to check in and see if any of these youtubers are sharing their wealth here yet. I'd be mad, after all the digging and tea comes from here. Grifters grifting off trolling about grifters smdh. I know there has to be other channels just haven't found em yet. I will.
View attachment 1749698View attachment 1749700View attachment 1749704View attachment 1749706
This might be hard for you to understand, but SOME people make content to inform others of things...like, for example....gross grifting white supremacists couples. They don't do it for ad revenue or pay per click.

I know- insane to think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.