Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, Spencer I now get it. I know why you stay. It’s ok dude. Leave. We will support you through PEGgate. Nah not really. I’ll send you some Prep H though. I’m not a total monster.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
have they said anything about iger's return yet? or still silent. no photo of them together at the party is very odd too, and hints that they have indeed broken up

also, why am i not surprised at all that KT wore bleeping leggings to the wrap party? they're absolute trailer trash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I only watched 1.5 seasons of it, but I enjoyed what I saw. There were some minor things that didn't feel right (parents addressing each other as Appa and Omma) but it seemed they corrected those in season 2. I was very surprised that most of the leads were actual Koreans. Yeah Simu Liu is Chinese, but he's so charismatic it's a no-brainer they cast him.
Simu Liu was definitely the break out star. Shang-Chi was a fun ride. I can't wait to see what else he does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
have they said anything about iger's return yet? or still silent. no photo of them together at the party is very odd too, and hints that they have indeed broken up

also, why am i not surprised at all that KT wore bleeping leggings to the wrap party? they're absolute trailer trash
She didn’t even dress it up at all. You can do leggings with a tunic, jewelry etc and look nicer. She appears to be in her black t-shirt and sneakers that she wears to everything. Are her feet too fat to fit in a pair of boots, ffs?

Spencer looks his normal, sloppy self, but dressing casually in all black is at least pretty standard for stage crew. KT could be going to Kroger dressed like that… on her ‘boyfriend’s’ big night?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She didn’t even dress it up at all. You can do leggings with a tunic, jewelry etc and look nicer. She appears to be in her black t-shirt and sneakers that she wears to everything. Are her feet too fat to fit in a pair of boots, ffs?

Spencer looks his normal, sloppy self, but dressing casually in all black is at least pretty standard for stage crew. KT could be going to Kroger dressed like that… on her ‘boyfriend’s’ big night?
Exactly. She could of jazzed it up at least. And I agree with other poster, I was expec the rose gold Mickey Ears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Spencer is still silent on his IG account,

Also, why no photo of just the couple together? Is it because they are just friends now?
And she didn't wear her tropical attire like you and many of us expected her to. She opted for her usual black leggings and a sweatshirt instead. Maybe she likes to stand out and be ridiculed. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And she didn't wear her tropical attire like you and many of us expected her to. She opted for her usual black leggings and a sweatshirt instead. Maybe she likes to stand out. 😂
She dressed better for Hells Kitchen than she did that event. That poor witch needs to go shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Same! My fiancee is Asian and we were pretty turned off by the AM half of the couple being killed off so we stopped watching.

Yeun has done some amazing work since then, of course. We loved Minari!
I also hated when Glenn was killed, and it definitely went downhill after that, but that is exactly how he dies in the comics.

Reactions: 19
And she didn't wear her tropical attire like you and many of us expected her to. She opted for her usual black leggings and a sweatshirt instead. Maybe she likes to stand out and be ridiculed. 😂
But she remembered to bring the YSL bag… because rich people. Poser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She dressed better for Hells Kitchen than she did that event. That poor witch needs to go shopping.
[/QUOTE]

She's the laziest person ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Let's just make it official. These outfits are the very best items they have that they can wear.

• Haha
  • Heart
I guess a simple dress is too much to ask. I don't know about you guys but if I was going to a Hollywood event I would most certainly be planning what I was going to wear days in advance because I know cameras would be on me at least in passing. It's not vanity it's just basic adherence to the unspoken social contract.

I guess KT is just punk as hell (so bleeping lazy) and doesn't care about impressing 'ol Norman. She's got cameras on her all the time looking like trash anyway.

I bailed on both the comics and the show shortly after Glenn died and I didn't realize that until you guys mentioned it. Negan was too ridiculous for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry was distracted by the tooth. Is that a wart or dirt spot missed in the quick sponge bath ?
F2B945B8-7D4E-4C24-9B3E-890ADCBAEB8F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Katie is going to passive aggressively respond to all of your critiques in approximately 4 hours when she wakes up and fires up the Instagram.

Or do we think that the duo is at Disneyland filming a Iger response video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.