Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This KT minion clearly has no concept of the value of money in 2022. It's KT or Ka$hlee, I'm convinced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I heard all the money earned from the grifter videos was donated to the Lake Tahoe Fireman Fund.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ming mang yang realizing their ploy failed miserably (twice) and they just got banned

Better luck next time sweetheart 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Get ready for multiple repetitive vlogs….bLAB style

are those her claws at the bottom?!

View attachment 1749393
Can confirm that they are her claws at the bottom.

Ofc she had to mention cake somewhere. She didn’t mean cake walk she meant walking around eating cake.

Can confirm that they are her claws at the bottom.

Ofc she had to mention cake somewhere. She didn’t mean cake walk she meant walking around eating cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
by the time toontown reopens, KT will be working as a pet groomer and spending the rest of her days as a conservative, pro-trump vlogger who complains about how the woke leftists canceled her and the channel

spencer will be out of the spotlight completely but still showing up to disneyland occasionally (in disguise) to see if there are any younger disney vloggers he can prey on like he did KT. bonus points if they're on the bigger side
Easy now....us conservatives don't like them either...so don't go trying to make us be stuck with her lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He is doing that whole trying to hold my arms up and not touch this beast.

Its like the akward ass out hug.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See YanDingus.... if you want us to turn on ourselves... all you need to do is bring up politics. It's that easy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.