Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! My fiancee is Asian and we were pretty turned off by the AM half of the couple being killed off so we stopped watching.

Yeun has done some amazing work since then, of course. We loved Minari!
Asian fiancé you say?

The way they baited that Glen death, then killed the ging…. Then killed Glen anyways was awful. The show got so boring afterwards.

Wtf. Women in party dresses and this is what KT sprayed Pam on to squeeze into? Epic View attachment 1748796
Boondock saint and a boat dock sized dame

• Haha
Reactions: 17
have they said anything about iger's return yet? or still silent. no photo of them together at the party is very odd too, and hints that they have indeed broken up

also, why am i not surprised at all that KT wore bleeping leggings to the wrap party? they're absolute trailer trash
She posted an IG reel with her and Dylan and quickly mentioned it there.

Reactions: 15
Katie's IG stories from the "Talking Dead" finale last night were much more enjoyable to watch once I started imagining that Spencer was "counting down" their number of Patreon subscribers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Get ready for multiple repetitive vlogs….bLAB style

are those her claws at the bottom?!

View attachment 1749393
Excited for Katie to promote all the non-alcoholic drinks during Food & Wine.

As a reminder, Katie does not let the channel cover Lunar New Year or Soccer Stores at Downtown Disney. We'll get a steady stream of Alpine Village videos as a substitute.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wow what a great post thanking the REAL heroes! They tirelessly worked on...the after show talk show of a show no one watches anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
"THERE IS NO WAY THAT MY LOVER SPENCER COULD COUNT DOWN FROM FIVE TO ZERO AND TELL CHRIS HARDWICK WHERE TO STAND WITHOUT THE HELP OF SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE PAID TO DO IT."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Is she thanking people for working jobs?
Wow! I had no idea that Spencer had to work three back-to-back days last week.

Incredible that Show Business (aka "Show Biz" by the Cool Kids) can sometimes be a 36 hour a week job!

I'm glad that the industry has a hype person like Katie that gets a good view behind the scenes and uses her mediums to educate us on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So while Spencer was doing all that... she couldn't go to Disneyland and cover the debut appearance of Mando and Grogu? She is worthless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm not going to pretend that my job leads towards something value add to society. I also work in entertainment, but in an office role.

That being said- this really goes to show how much KT doesn't do to advance the channel. When was the last time we had a video of her by herself at Disney? It's almost always either just Spencer or both of them. We know who will get the channel in the breakup.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Strong "vlogging is harder than nursing" vibes in her idiotic post.

"People have no idea how much work goes these things..". Maybe for people who spent most days sleeping late, deleting comments, "doing emails" and going to theme parks and eating churros.

Personally I had a 30 plus IT career where I had 24/7 responsibilities and duties. Highly stressful. I had to retire early for health reasons. Most people have to deal with this. The only ones who can't relate to hard work are grifters and slackers like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.