Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
damn, i had no idea about KT posting that vince mcmahon hospital gif at the same time that kitra was hospitalized

can't be a coincidence, right? what a bleeping psychopath she is. no wonder no reputable disney vloggers want anything to do with them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
New video from Louie. Looks as if Louie may read the comments here at Tattle.

Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
How about no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Good morning, Katie. Why are you up so early on a Sunday?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Good Morning Tony/KT/Dylan!

I can only speak for myself but monetization is not the goal of BLOB parody videos. Hence why I use copyrighted music, etc. So....nice try

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Any one that is helping in taking down grifters on youtube deserves to have their channel monetized. They are a hero in our books.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
KT posted an Instagram story two hours ago. That's her, getting her early morning Sunday finger workout in.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
88EB80E3-B783-41F0-A020-AEC41A699DE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If this wasn't so pathetic, I'd take the time to whip out Red and her whiteboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah where's my cut $ for my photocollage 😁😆😅Hi KT

• Haha
Reactions: 36
i'm not thinking KT on this one. WAY too much effort to wake up - create a fake account - she just isn't organized enough.

This smells different.

So so so so many Disney youtubers - so little time.

1668965784090.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.