Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they are broken up, but something is going on. They don't really like each other. After watching OA's Life Day video, it is clearly night and day compared to Blob's. With every bit of off they tried, they could tell you how it relates to Star Wars etc. and the other one was just crap. All the old alcoholic could do was ramble about nothing and say "so good" and "Life Day" to the point where I wanted to reach through my computer and slap him if he said it again. OMG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That video where they had to address something was totally them saying they were trying to work on their relationship without saying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Spencer said he was going to work more. He’s probably on a talk show set where they tape multiple shows each work day so he’s staying in Malibu. I’m sure KT didn’t want to be stuck there for days on end with no car (we know her lazy ass wasn’t going to get up early to drive him). She stayed in OC so she could have the family taxi service at her beckon call.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s probably on a talk show set where they tape multiple shows each work day so he’s staying in Malibu.
It's a real shame they don't even give him a 5 minute break in which he could share their last two YouTube videos on his personal Instagram.

Just absolutely inhumane work conditions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Spencer said he was going to work more. He’s probably on a talk show set where they tape multiple shows each work day so he’s staying in Malibu. I’m sure KT didn’t want to be stuck there for days on end with no car (we know her lazy ass wasn’t going to get up early to drive him). She stayed in OC so she could have the family taxi service at her beckon call.
Possibly, but I think its more than that - their body language when they are together screams they have issues - his is totally disconnected and disengaged; hers is desperately trying to hide something is wrong between them (eg that beyond cringe display in Oga's)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Possibly, but I think its more than that - their body language when they are together screams they have issues - his is totally disconnected and disengaged; hers is desperately trying to hide something is wrong between them (eg that beyond cringe display in Oga's)
that hilariously cringey exchange at oga's just proved what we all knew: that their relationship is nothing more than a professional one. there's nothing going on in that relationship aside from going to disneyland and filming/editing vlogs (which is 100% spencer)

there is absolutely zero love for one another. in fact, it's become quite obvious they can't stand one another at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 42
that hilariously cringey exchange at oga's just proved what we all knew: that their relationship is nothing more than a professional one. there's nothing going on in that relationship aside from going to disneyland and filming/editing vlogs (which is 100% spencer)

there is absolutely zero love for one another. in fact, it's become quite obvious they can't stand one another at this point
That was weird. I'd have secondhand embarrassment for them, if they weren't such awful people. KT seemed bored, yet kind of nervous at the same time. No love between them at all

• Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1744848
This is either her parents place, or a fully furnished rental.
No way any of the junk in that TV stand is their style.
Plus not a single Mickey anywhere.
Exactly. The only taste those 2 have is in their mouths, as my mom used to say. 😁

And no way could they afford that sofa either.
Theyre broken up and she's living somewhere else.
Maybe she found a furnished apartment near mommy that her YouTube income covers?

Euther way, he's no longer engaged in the social media for BLOB and the last 2 YouTube thumbnails he left her out. 🤣

Congratulations Spencer, now hire an atty to completely extricate her from the channel.

And Colonel, let us know if you come across a middle aged vlogger whose name (and street graffiti art name) starts with an S and is looking for his missed connection with a blonde petite gal named Dani.
Middle aged? He's 55 right? Looks 65, but still he's way passed middle age.

Sorryboutit
Screenshot_20221120_063253.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sunday morning funnies...Been over for a long... long.. time.

They looked like the two most miserable fat fcks I've ever seen. And this was several months ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So you know KT shadow bans people in the chat? Well, looks like BLAB has been publicly banned from the Disney vlogger community. Sucks to suck 👍🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
For months KT lied and pretended they were still friends with Adam. How long will she lie and pretend that she and Spencer are still a couple?

#WheresSpencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It's a real shame they don't even give him a 5 minute break in which he could share their last two YouTube videos on his personal Instagram.

Just absolutely inhumane work conditions!
Proof she doesn’t have access to his IG.

New video from Louie. Looks as if Louie may read the comments here at Tattle.

I never watched that whole clip KT posted and didn’t realize it was ANKLE SPECIFIC. Omg she could’ve just deleted and posted something like “someone in our community broke their ankle and I realized this was in poor taste” if it was an accident. Wow. That is so low.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Nope. Same place she's been making IG stories at recently. 😉
So Spencer took all his stuff and split and she had to get all new. No wonder she has been with Henry. He's helping her get set up.

That Christmas tree looks just like the first tree I had with my girlfriend when I had my first place when I was 19. Not a single personal ornament on it. And she is how old?
By her age, she should be reusing Christmas items. Ornaments made by relatives (Cashlee) and stans. Makes sense thought. She is too perfect to have anything on her perfect tree made by a child, and as for things sent to her, they get sold on Ebay.

Just sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You know, their Patreon should fall off to next to nothing at this point. All they are doing now is basically filming themselves having lunch at the park. Have they even been on a ride in their last few videos?
#homemovies

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.