Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter and Kitra. Enjoy your content including the recent Galaxy's Edge video, and your refreshing honesty!
Screenshot_20221119-205657_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
They did have dinner with Adam when he was in LA recently, they associate with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
'we don't associate with them"
That's as clear as a church bell
I'm guessing with that, there is now a united front when it comes to these two toxic twits.
Woo, FB and OA have all come right out and said it. BLOB has been banished from the kingdom. BLOB better give their teenager groupies a call.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
20221119_220436.jpg

Not fooling us with the new furniture. Did Spencer take Adam's furniture in the breakup, KT?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
And Colonel, let us know if you come across a middle aged vlogger whose name (and street graffiti art name) starts with an S and is looking for his missed connection with a blonde petite gal named Dani.
Unfortunately I’ll likely find them first since the majority of my time is spent in Malibu

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20221119_212754.jpg

This is either her parents place, or a fully furnished rental.
No way any of the junk in that TV stand is their style.
Plus not a single Mickey anywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.