Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder how long they're going to put off tell the truth of them breaking up. why even bother trying to hide it? kt. i know you see this. just tell the truth for once in ur less than mediocre social media/youtube career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Life Day video from OA is of such a different quality from BLABs. BLAB should feel ASHAMED.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
i wonder how long they're going to put off tell the truth of them breaking up.
Spencer is practically screaming it with his silence on Instagram (Posts and Stories). Two BL&B "new video releases" on YouTube that he didn't cross-promote on his personal Instagram. Some random Park Stans that tagged him on "Life Day" and he didn't clip and repost in a story.

This feels like a sequel to Apollo 13. "Irvine, we have a problem!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm just spitballing here, but one possible reason that Spencer hasn't posted anything on social media for a few days is that Katie sat on his phone and neither of them have been able to retrieve it from one of her many crevices.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I'm just spitballing here, but one possible reason that Spencer hasn't posted anything on social media for a few days is that Katie sat on his phone and neither of them have been able to retrieve it from one of her many crevices.
Or….she smashed it flat.
maybe she threw it out of the Disneyland tram when she caught him looking at Dani702’s instagram….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Spencer is practically screaming it with his silence on Instagram (Posts and Stories). Two BL&B "new video releases" on YouTube that he didn't cross-promote on his personal Instagram. Some random Park Stans that tagged him on "Life Day" and he didn't clip and repost in a story.

This feels like a sequel to Apollo 13. "Irvine, we have a problem!"
right. but i mean an official announcement. u know?

Reactions: 18
by the time toontown reopens, KT will be working as a pet groomer and spending the rest of her days as a conservative, pro-trump vlogger who complains about how the woke leftists canceled her and the channel

spencer will be out of the spotlight completely but still showing up to disneyland occasionally (in disguise) to see if there are any younger disney vloggers he can prey on like he did KT. bonus points if they're on the bigger side

• Haha
Reactions: 30
right. but i mean an official announcement. u know?
Most likely when they get the YouTube 100k Subs Award, they'll announce that the Award will be displayed in Katie's parents' house on the odd months (Jan/March/May/July/Sept/Nov) and Malibu on the even months (Feb/Apr/June/August/October/December).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Pardon my ignorance but wtf is “life day”? And wow what a cringe video in Oga’s.

Btw if your name is Jessica and we chatted at Oga’s at the bar November 1st please DM me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
BLAB should feel ASHAMED.
But they’re not. And that’s what’s so so confusing! I’m ashamed for them. I have second hand embarrassment for them. I cringe for them. But nope, not them. They just continue…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
this is a really weird post...? anyways life day is a wookie holiday
Well, yeah I know. She’s a cast member and I meant to go back to visit her the next day and didn’t so I’m living in regret. The stupid blab cringe video jogged my memory. Forgive me. I’ve had a couple cocktails tonight.

Edit: isn’t a wookie holiday weirder? Because that’s like a made up thing from a movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.