Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting on that couch watching movie after movie, eating, and eating, and eating...

The smell from the gunt has to be overwhelming. I actually feel bad for her stepdad to have to be around that.

KT's mother's cooter must smell like oven warm chocolate cookies in order for him to stick around and put up with it.

You'll never be able to convince me that the Target ornament trip wasn't for a case of Summer's Eve and a power washer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
Hi KT! I guess tattle WOULD seem like “work” if you were used to doing BLAB videos. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When was the very 1st BLOB thread created? In search it only shows Oct. 2021 as thread #2....did thread #1 get deleted or am I completely missing it?

Sitting on that couch watching movie after movie, eating, and eating, and eating...

The smell from the gunt has to be overwhelming. I actually feel bad for her stepdad to have to be around that.

KT's mother's cooter must smell like oven warm chocolate cookies in order for him to stick around and put up with it.

You'll never be able to convince me that the Target ornament trip wasn't for a case of Summer's Eve and a power washer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
When was the very 1st BLOB thread created? In search it only shows Oct. 2021 as thread #2....did thread #1 get deleted or am I completely missing it?

I think I found it! JUNE 2021

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Possibly, but I think its more than that - their body language when they are together screams they have issues - his is totally disconnected and disengaged; hers is desperately trying to hide something is wrong between them (eg that beyond cringe display in Oga's)
It’s almost as if they gross each other out at this point. 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
KT posted an Instagram story two hours ago. That's her, getting her early morning Sunday finger workout in.
hahahahaha
She's getting her fingers CLAWS ready for the next round of eating at Disneyland. According to her they don't eat anything until they arrive at the park. So that only includes lunch, 2nd lunch, 1st treat, 2nd treat, Dinner, dessert, 2nd Dinner, 2nd dessert and then finished off with 3rd treat. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So so so so many old accounts died and new accounts rise from the ashes.

Who knows who is who anymore!??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can we add the first thread to the wiki since it doesn’t come up in a regular search? I’m reading now and wow, they’ve only gotten worse. It’s nice to see a lot of familiar “faces” on that thread, you are are truly the Tattle Founding Fathers: BLAB

I added it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Why your channel sucks

Talk about a video that should've been for the Besties.

Spence - you claim to have a Disney channel. No one gives a tit about your personal bullshit. "I know this doesnt relate to Disney but it relates to me" Hmm is Dunce flexing for someone who might be watching, with his I work in Hollywood, or did work in Hollywood ....BS? 😆

No other pure Disney vlogger does this...you don't ever see or hear Magic Journeys bitching or whining about their personal lives. They take their subs to the park to have fun and escape.

Shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That's it....I totally missed it. Created on May 30th, 2021.
A little history here. The Tim Tracker used to and still does have an active Community here on Tattle. Someone suggested over on TTT to start a new topic here for Best Life and Beyond. Things were very slow in the beginning.

I have posted this before before but here is my first post on page #2.

1668970137005.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.