Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else catch that person in the Bestie stream last night that said Magic Key renewals would be August 9th and he knew because his sister “may or may not” work for Disneyland Guest Relations and it was a mandatory work day or something?

Was that one of us trolling them or were they serious? Guess we will see August 9th!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else catch that person in the Bestie stream last night that said Magic Key renewals would be August 9th and he knew because his sister “may or may not” work for Disneyland Guest Relations and it was a mandatory work day or something?

Was that one of us trolling them or were they serious? Guess we will see August 9th!
10C84A6C-CCA7-451D-99D4-4BC8B4226928.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Back in the olden days when Spencer used to actually have a neck.
KT should do herself a favor and quit frying her hair with that bleach. She looks all washed out with that hair color.
But, who am I???? Just a lonely basement troll giving my 2 cents of advice.
Why did my brain automatically read this in that irritating old time reporter voice???

• Haha
Reactions: 17

KKKT probably snagged a reservation for the 9th, and they need "all hands on deck" to feed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
KT ordered Kafka as a side to her schnitzel.

And it looks like she took cotton candy, dipped it in mud, then plopped it on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah it looks worse in person. It really looks like straw from behind. She needs a deep conditioning repair treatment, new dye job, and a hair cut. It is completely damaged.... just like her.
Luckily for her she will be able to buy a Spirit Halloween wig soon... One of these will work.

Spirit Halloween.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like KT is embracing her warts in the new original merch search video, Mr Toad is used to toads having warts but even he is giving her the side eye.
20220804_201039.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
7A3C0682-DF20-4B82-B811-E2CD1DE6EEB6.jpeg

Well, I didn’t know that cheese balls were a snack! I thought that was just Katie’s sexy frisky bedroom name for old Spencer. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the hell do they keep doing Merch Searches? They are the only channel that does them, and they are always JUST. SO. BORING. Are people really out there wondering "Gee I wonder what is new for sale at World of Disney or Main Street Emporium, but I am blocked out right now. Oh well." Or is ONLY because it was something they started on Disney Bears and are just completely out of original ideas for compelling content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.