Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what living your best life looks like?

THIS?!

You look like a drowned rat.
0F75791B-DE61-4189-9714-78EC734F1746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Alejando was also the one asking about a Fox and the Hound ride. Either he was trolling them
Or he’s at least slightly detached from reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why the hell do they keep doing Merch Searches? They are the only channel that does them, and they are always JUST. SO. BORING. Are people really out there wondering "Gee I wonder what is new for sale at World of Disney or Main Street Emporium, but I am blocked out right now. Oh well." Or is ONLY because it was something they started on Disney Bears and are just completely out of original ideas for compelling content.
I think Steve and/or Kai does them...but the reason they get so many more views isn't the merch searches...it's that Steve does near daily livestreams with a fanbase that Kai built, and Kai is a cutie so she's bound to get views on her channel even though her brain was replaced by wet rocks as an infant.

I don't know anyone, even Magic Key holders, that really like merch searches. Half the fun is going and seeing what's there for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else catch that person in the Bestie stream last night that said Magic Key renewals would be August 9th and he knew because his sister “may or may not” work for Disneyland Guest Relations and it was a mandatory work day or something?

Was that one of us trolling them or were they serious? Guess we will see August 9th!
Yeah, I was wondering about this too!

Reactions: 12
I think Steve and/or Kai does them...but the reason they get so many more views isn't the merch searches...it's that Steve does near daily livestreams with a fanbase that Kai built, and Kai is a cutie so she's bound to get views on her channel even though her brain was replaced by wet rocks as an infant.

I don't know anyone, even Magic Key holders, that really like merch searches. Half the fun is going and seeing what's there for yourself.
I agree, I want to be surprised when I see something new. And, I don't want to purchased pre-worn, returned merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lmao. Good point about the Fox and the Hound/Atlantis question they asked. That was so damn random. I liked Atlantis but it was a box office disaster and panned by critics. They’d never bring it into the parks.

I love how the same followers/people that have contributed to an anti-bullying campaign are now targeting YouTube channels that are simply reposting things they’ve said & done and calling strangers on the Internet “loosers” and “genital warts”. Such a fing joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Uhhhh...ok? Their stans are just wonderful.
View attachment 1473668
I'm sorry. What exactly are these two grifting pieces of tit doing to contribute positively and lift people up???

They LITERALLY don't even acknowledge you unless you pay them $40 a month??

Are they.... are they preying on mentally deficient people? Is Best Life and Beyond taking money from people with Special Needs??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Alejando was also the one asking about a Fox and the Hound ride. Either he was trolling them
Or he’s at least slightly detached from reality.
98% of the Hispanic Patreon names in chat are me 😉.

I'm sorry. What exactly are these two grifting pieces of tit doing to contribute positively and lift people up???

They LITERALLY don't even acknowledge you unless you pay them $40 a month??

Are they.... are they preying on mentally deficient people? Is Best Life and Beyond taking money from people with Special Needs??
Hell you can gift them a hotel stay and a meal and not get thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Fátima would make a good BLAB troll name. Not that I would make a fake account to troll them. Just sayin’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha, KT go ahead and buy that ugly shirt, you don't have to worry about washing it, we know you don't wash anyway... 🤣

Time-stamped

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.