Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Ok, so I had some free time and cobbled this video together. Quick warning, there are a few extremely brief bits of a strobe effect. Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
First time posting here. Not sure if this is the correct way, as it says “reply”, so I hope it comes up.

Anywho- my hubby turned me on to these guys a few years ago. We love Disneyland, and before life/bills/sons medical supplies got in the way, we would go annually.
I would watch them all the time and started getting bummed out after their videos and slowly stopped binge watching them to just not keeping up at all. KT’s constant cutting off Spencer, whining and complaining was exhausting.
Fast forward to last year when we went to Disneyland again. We were walking at downtown Disney the first night we got there. Imagine my surprise and happiness (ugh, I know!) of seeing KT and Spencer walking toward us! My hubby and I both smiled and with excitement in our voices, we said “HI! Omg! We watch you guys all the time!”. I was totally taken aback when she basically glared at us and Spencer gave a small side smile. We stopped thinking they would thank us for our support and thank their fans. They just walked past us without a look back. I told my hubby they were probably just tired….. now I know! Ick!!!!

My instincts about these two were right all along and now I only watch their videos here so I know what you guys are taking about 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Printful.com

Good products for a good price - you have to pay a digitation fee for what you want printed - but it's a good start. You don't have to bulk order either. I've gotten MANY one off designs from there.

Perhaps a hoodie is in order:
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.11.40 AM.png

Or maybe a backpack for all your food related needs!

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.09.59 AM.png

And ladies - we didn't forget you either!
Show some love to ol'Piuddle Butt!
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.19.25 AM.png

Or perhaps a formal evening at Jolly Holiday is on the agenda!

Nothing better than KT and Spence - resting on your tits!
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.21.14 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
did anyone else notice when kt’s giving spencer his pasta, she realizes his serving is bigger than hers so she starts eating off his plate and putting some back on hers? 🤣
-time stamped-

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I wasn’t posting in the chat. Apologies to the 3 stans I picked at random…you might’ve been shadow banned 🤠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

OutofScope

VIP Member
I am watching Attractions Live after hours livestream from the Emporium and lo and behold Spencer and Katie just walked in! 😀
FD597041-68D4-4977-85A2-DE80D104425A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51