Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Spencer’s rapidly dropping and widening chin, high-blood pressure red face, and glowing white eye shadow he's morphing into a Kirkland Donald Trump

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Are they still keeping up the charade that this is "a friend's apartment" that they film from?
It is Binky's cousin's apartment!

A few observations from last night's live stream.

First, KTs Mom sent a super chat through KTs nieces you tube channel, I wasn't aware that she had a channel, wouldn't best life want to promote her channel to her stans so she gets more followers ? Unless I have missed that part ? Blab had no issue with using Their niece on their channel to get views. I found that strange, it's almost like KTs Mom was doing her own super chat to get her more subs, KT didn't even say to go subscribe to her channel. But she and spence shouted out Dale and Paula channel, seems like they wanted to butter them up for their Vegas trip.

Second, in between the free stream and the besties stream, when they say they have to charge their phone, I think they come to tattle and check who was trolling in the live and then block us. KT was pissed at the beginning of the besties about mods only putting us in time outs and not blocking us, maybe we need to be more like Lalo and be more stealthy on tattle during lives. Sorry for the long post.
Man, Katie and Spencer really are depending on both of their Mommas way too much. 😂 This should be their intro song instead of that weird pinball machine noise. (I wonder if Katie's Momma is still holding onto Katie's mouse ear horde or if all of those have gone to Ebay...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It is Binky's cousin's apartment!

Man, Katie and Spencer really are depending on both of their Mommas way too much. 😂 This should be their intro song instead of that weird pinball machine noise. (I wonder if Katie's Momma is still holding onto Katie's mouse ear horde or if all of those have gone to Ebay...)

Katie and Spencer have the type of respective daddy/mommy issues that make a psychologists wallet salivate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i saw last night KT called her detractors genital warts. she said they always come back 🤔 she seems familiar with that

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My fiance and I are drinking hard seltzers like trash goblins and watching all the funny new YouTube videos about BLAB. Great Thursday night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT: “Since it is technically summer. Um. Besides us adults who have to work. Which is. You know. Meh.”

STFU & GTFOH, POS.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohhh I get it now; this is all a modern rendition of Kafka's The Metamorphosis.
As Katie Sockbower awoke one morning from uneasy dreams of Disneyland running out of churros, she found herself transformed in her sweat stained bed into a giant Kirkland container of cheese balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As Katie Sockbower awoke one morning from uneasy dreams of Disneyland running out of churros, she found herself transformed in her sweat stained bed into a giant Kirkland container of cheese balls.
“Hitchcock would be peeeeroud” -ATW

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.