Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell do they keep doing Merch Searches? They are the only channel that does them, and they are always JUST. SO. BORING. Are people really out there wondering "Gee I wonder what is new for sale at World of Disney or Main Street Emporium, but I am blocked out right now. Oh well." Or is ONLY because it was something they started on Disney Bears and are just completely out of original ideas for compelling content.
They desperately have to pump out low-quality daily videos to make rent and pay for all the junk food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see by any chance on Mondo’s live yesterday that someone as Bob Chapek said don’t give these grifters any money??? Lol 😂 I’m hoping they do it for blab soon

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like KT is embracing her warts in the new original merch search video, Mr Toad is used to toads having warts but even he is giving her the side eye.View attachment 1473653
Aside from the very obvious weight gain are her teeth deteriorating as well?!? Cause, yikes. With the spike in sugar intake (and blood sugar levels) I wouldn’t be surprised but still…yikes

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lmao. Good point about the Fox and the Hound/Atlantis question they asked. That was so damn random. I liked Atlantis but it was a box office disaster and panned by critics. They’d never bring it into the parks.

I love how the same followers/people that have contributed to an anti-bullying campaign are now targeting YouTube channels that are simply reposting things they’ve said & done and calling strangers on the Internet “loosers” and “genital warts”. Such a fing joke.
If we are being referred as Genital Warts I’ll return the favor and call them Dickie Do and Gunt. It has been decreed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"A lot of Sagittarius"? So how many relationships did you run off, Katie? By the way, the only time you light up is when you talk about food.
I didn’t watch the live anyone recall the timestap on her dating history?

Reactions: 9
These bleeping dumbass stans need to learn Rule #1. Never ever ever comment on an IG using your real name FFS. Kimberly Troxel now this twit. Literally found in less than 20 minutes including employers. But we are the dumb dumbs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Haha i did that with terri.. high-school and all

Reactions: 15
These bleeping dumbass stans need to learn Rule #1. Never ever ever comment on an IG using your real name FFS. Kimberly Troxel now this twit. Literally found in less than 20 minutes including employers. But we are the dumb dumbs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is Kimberly special needs?

• Haha
If blab and their mods start referring to us as genital warts in their live streams they are going to be turning alot of their stans with young kids off. They are their own worst enemies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All I can picture is the old school commercial you’re watching the Disney channel! With KT saying genital warts!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.