Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

How will Katie and Spencer get to Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They think they're so badass. 😂 (ft. Duchess)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just a thought on why they are so melting down about this magic key stuff is because my guess is they were probably gifted their magic keys by family members so there goes their "free" entry into Disneyland. Let's face it they can't afford to go to Disneyland on their own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
What the hell does this picture have to do with Stranger Things??? (Hint: Nothing.)

Hey, Duchess, Katie doesn't respect you. Quit defending her!

Now she uses The X Files theme... There's nothing mysterious about nobody being there when the park is closed, Katie!

#Plain-Clothes-Security

#Gucci-Rad

Now it it is Katie Co Opts Other People's Experiences for Her Personal Gain™️ Time!!

How is mug shopping at Disney the BIG reveal?

You're right, Katie. That is fascinating.

Looks like I was right about Katie pretending to be a dog to fly to Disney.

297144432_115991477854865_7276304690192815761_n.jpg

Tubby custard?

296806830_463377105590709_6860806721845139277_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What the hell does this picture have to do with Stranger Things??? (Hint: Nothing.)

View attachment 1467740

View attachment 1467741

Now she uses The X Files theme... There's nothing mysterious about nobody being there when the park is closed, Katie!

View attachment 1467742

#Plain-Clothes-Security

#Gucci-Rad
View attachment 1467743

View attachment 1467744

Now it it is Katie Co Opts Other People's Experiences for Her Personal Gain™️ Time!!

View attachment 1467747

View attachment 1467748

View attachment 1467749

View attachment 1467750

Tubby custard?

View attachment 1467752

View attachment 1467740

View attachment 1467741

View attachment 1467742

#Plain-Clothes-Security

#Gucci-Rad
View attachment 1467743

View attachment 1467744

View attachment 1467747

View attachment 1467748

View attachment 1467749

View attachment 1467750

Tubby custard?

View attachment 1467752
Forgot the liners cuz you are….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just hope The BLOBs realize that no matter what happens, their entire life story is spread across the internet for eternity. Everyone who knows them are more than aware of their lifestyle of adultery, scamming people who are less fortunate, and countless examples of entitlement and greed. None of this will ever be erased. The anxiety and depression they feel is rooted in the realization that they are looked upon as genuine losers and their family, friends and now the entire Disney community has turned against them. It must be really sad to wake up as KT and Spencer with this horrible reality looming over them daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just hope The BLOBs realize that no matter what happens, their entire life story is spread across the internet for eternity. Everyone who knows them are more than aware of their lifestyle of adultery, scamming people who are less fortunate, and countless examples of entitlement and greed. None of this will ever be erased. The anxiety and depression they feel is rooted in the realization that they are looked upon as genuine losers and their family, friends and now the entire Disney community has turned against them. It must be really sad to wake up as KT and Spencer with this horrible reality looming over them daily.
And that, is why they should have never told us they are Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower. 😂 Like I said before, Katie should make her last name Owens again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She was saying 'Dip It' with pure sexual pleasure all over it. I can only image what these two are like behind closed doors.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1467740

View attachment 1467741

View attachment 1467742

#Plain-Clothes-Security

#Gucci-Rad
View attachment 1467743

View attachment 1467744

View attachment 1467747

View attachment 1467748

View attachment 1467749

View attachment 1467750

Tubby custard?

View attachment 1467752
If she gets her butt kicked she might get to that place called reality! Those Anaheim gangs missed her! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
1659492296085.png

OMG!!! Did a two year old paint these on? And why does the one look like it's wearing off? Did she have to wipe churro dust off of it? Welp, at least she's ahead of the game with her Halloween costume, her scary makeup is almost perfect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.