Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they did!

That video (and many others) could be summed up with Spence just saying "duck you service workers - you're here to serve me till I say I'm done. If I want to stay after close I can. If I want to walk in and order food at 11:59 - I can."

You know it's bad when KT tries to reign HIM in with his massive entitlement boner.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Katie and the genital warts thing reminds me of something like this

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie and the genital warts thing reminds me of something like this
Yeah... that wasn't an accident. That tit was on her brain before the comment. The side eye to papa smurf sealed it.

It's almost like before the stream - someone had a flair up - and was less than pleased with the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You Tube, like most things, started out as a great idea. A way for the little guy to get their craft out there and an amazing resource for learning. But like most good things, the leeches always find a way to attach and exploit. Cue BLAB.
I watched a video about that yesterday; this person explained how YouTube promotes videos that feel very repetitive and are advertiser friendly because of Mr. Beast.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.