Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they should probably cut back on things, like the weekly run to costco for cheese balls and call geico to save a buck or two
Do we really think they have insurance on the hoopty? That would kind of be taking responsibility for something. Just not their thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Covid is when I lost respect for BLAB, tbh. They filmed their get together in that empty parking lot to eat Knott's chicken when Knott's reopened the kitchen, and had a tit fit when people started commenting that it was inappropriate to film this while there were still restrictions on gatherings.
Don’t forget about the RAT 🐀

Reactions: 2
i think i know the face but don't recall the channel. FB mentioned him last week having a baby soon

oh, Five Fires!

Reactions: 3
Pretty sad watching a 50 year old live streaming at Disneyland by himself, on a Friday night. I guess I’ll do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.