Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe we could get appointed mods on blab and block the other mods lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
COVID gave these vloggers a platform. I never watched YouTube until 2020 when I had gone through all of Netflix lol

They talked about something we know well. They mostly brought the fun of speculating when the parks would open or get a food festival. It was something light in the middle of a very dark and hard time. I started not liking blab when they got political and the whole vlogging is harder than nursing…by far by far.

I estimated that they would all see the end of the Disney ride when people returned to work, travel again and just got their new routines down. Which I think we are starting to see that. They all have their few loyal stans but the mass numbers that maybe subscribed during 2020-2021 are no longer living vicariously through them.
Covid is when I lost respect for BLAB, tbh. They filmed their get together in that empty parking lot to eat Knott's chicken when Knott's reopened the kitchen, and had a tit fit when people started commenting that it was inappropriate to film this while there were still restrictions on gatherings.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i couldn't believe they were sitting on the ground eating , and surprise!, a rat showed up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They will not change they keep doing the same thing. The only way they stop is take the passes away or get banned.

Reactions: 18
in merch searches whenever kt says "i'd get this BUT _____" (i don't like crop, the color is slightly weird, etc). she really means "BUT i cant afford it because we're broke"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Talking about Florida, this grifter got a lifetime ban from Disney, if only it had been BLOB... 🔒

He's now trying to appeal his lifetime ban to Bob Chapek. BLOB would probably try to go up to the Supreme Court to reverse the ban, if this happened to them. 👨‍⚖️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The article it sounds like they are talking about BLOB, "However, there are some people who will do whatever it takes to get views, even if that means breaking Disney’s rules or interfering with other Guests’ time in the Parks."

Thats what happens when you keep drinking from the decorative fountains and acting a fool 😅 😅 😅

in merch searches whenever kt says "i'd get this BUT _____" (i don't like crop, the color is slightly weird, etc). she really means "BUT i cant afford it because we're broke"
Or they dont have it in her size!

i couldn't believe they were sitting on the ground eating , and surprise!, a rat showed up.
Was it Remy from her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They will probably figure out a way to use the expiration of Magic Keys to allow them to file for "unemployment".
they should probably cut back on things, like the weekly run to costco for cheese balls and call geico to save a buck or two

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why why why why why why WHY does there have to be dessert everyday??!!
If I'd allowed myself to have sex with a guy old enough to be my dad, WHILE MARRIED and lost my actually decent guy of a handsome husband over it, I'd be eating my body weight in Disney treats, too.

She's her own worst enemy. But Spence is a manipulative old fucker- he called her manipulative because that's narcissist 101, claiming she does what he does. He's got her convinced he 'saved her' by getting her to eat more freely, when she used to have a healthy weight, and now she's on her way to a hiatal hernia from Hell. He's got her convinced they're the happiest couple but it's clear she never stopped loving Matty- she can't even bring herself to finalize the divorce. Spence rolls his eyes at her, insults her, treats her like an idiot, and she's not in a position to leave this tit because of her terrible choices, it just kills her that she made such stupid mistakes, that no one ever taught her right or gave her the tools to have a good life without depending on someone else. Spencer's predatory gaze landed on someone he could use on a few levels and he zeroed in. He admitted to making sure to be where she might be, before they got together, knowing she was married and had a lot of issues related to men and how she measures herself against how they respond to her.
I despise him, that racist, classist, walking inferiority complex is disgusting.
Disneyland is obv a source of great comfort for her, something that makes her feel safe, but as long as she doesn't face her own crap and her own past, she's never going to be okay, and if she loses access to Disneyland, it's going to be devastating for her, regardless of how many people will find it amusing.
Sadly, I still wish they'd get banned because together they're awful and ruin the experience for others.
If she'd leave him, and start her own channel, I bet she'd do okay. They're a great example of a couple who's really bad for each other while having no idea what an actually healthy relationship looks like, so they just stay together thinking all that misery is normal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Talking about Florida, this grifter got a lifetime ban from Disney, if only it had been BLOB... 🔒
At first glance, dude looks annoying as duck and good riddance! I honestly wish this eventually happens to a lot of these attention seeking do-nothings who think they own the place and deteriorate others experience at the parks. Gotta take this INFLUENZA epidemic down a notch, right KT from the past?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
this could work in our favor. how much superchat money do we have to give BLAB to get Katie to drink from one of the fountains?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Covid is when I lost respect for BLAB, tbh. They filmed their get together in that empty parking lot to eat Knott's chicken when Knott's reopened the kitchen, and had a tit fit when people started commenting that it was inappropriate to film this while there were still restrictions on gatherings.
And KT dug into the pie with her bare hands to portion it out 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And KT dug into the pie with her bare hands to portion it out 🤮
This is what I remember most. They were eating pie out of their hands. It was so disgusting. Then the Gerbil had a meltdown and told people on his live video not to ‘pull a ruler out on him’…it was so funny watching him try to be tough.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
KT found this cat scratcher pride merch and actually made the comment that you could just paint it….you know, to cover up the pride colors
58433F21-097B-4F1B-AE8C-67DE5BF0B960.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.