Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When chapek came into power, he showed us that he literally does not care about the consumer, only profits. Because Disney people (me included) will take WHATEVER offered when it comes to the parks. At whatever price. He definitely is pricing me out but others (blab) he will NEVER price out so I have a feeling he’s going to push the envelope on these new keys. See exactly how much they can get away with.
I hear from friends and co workers that they won't waste the money on Disneyland right now because inflation does take its toll on people and it seems trivial compared to paying your bills and eating. In these tough times for many people thank goodness Disney will just keep raising prices. Fools like BLAB may be sorry as the world is changing and they will be the ones caught with their pants off (gross) not prepared to make it but boy will they have entertained themselves to ruin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They need to stop waving this “Disney YouTube is our full time job” flag cause with tit content, entry level editing and graphic design skills (even tho they’ve been doing this close to a decade 😬), a failing merch line, failing Patreon venture all makes them look like they can’t do this “full time job” thing

Now, I can’t ignore the fact that they do keep up and are constantly evolving in ONE aspect of their “full time job” tasks. They’re demonstrating that they spend countless hours and days skimming through feedback (to the point of mental breakdowns) they’re constantly promoting said thing via all social platforms so, they’re doing something right. Oh, what’s this aspect you may be asking? It’s called Tattle Life 😌 lmao. Sorry BOUT ITtttt
When you are not performing well at your job, you get fired. Sometimes, before you get fired, you get reprimanded. Your boss will tell you the areas you are lacking in and need to improve on, maybe make some suggestions on what you can do to make said improvements. We are essentially their bosses. They work for us. Their so called "job" is to provide some sort of entertainment, or information about travel, theme parks, food, etc. If all they do is complain, argue, eat everything in sight and literally get fatter on a daily basis, then they have not done their job. So they can either come right out and say they are changing their channel to be nothing but them being fat uninteresting slobs that do the same tit and go to the same places over and over, or step the duck up and provide some quality content.

In the meantime, we will continue to provide constructive criticism regarding their severe lack of performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
When you are not performing well at your job, you get fired. Sometimes, before you get fired, you get reprimanded. Your boss will tell you the areas you are lacking in and need to improve on, maybe make some suggestions on what you can do to make said improvements. We are essentially their bosses. They work for us. Their so called "job" is to provide some sort of entertainment, or information about travel, theme parks, food, etc. If all they do is complain, argue, eat everything in sight and literally get fatter on a daily basis, then they have not done their job. So they can either come right out and say they are changing their channel to be nothing but them being fat uninteresting slobs that do the same tit and go to the same places over and over, or step the duck up and provide some quality content.

In the meantime, we will continue to provide constructive criticism regarding their severe lack of performance.
What baffles me is how most of these toxic vloggers were not wiped out with the covid closure of DL? Im just shocked they were able to hold on for so long with nothing to consume. I think most spent their time online spewing out conspiracy theories and conjecture to drum up likes and subscribes. Most all of which did not come true.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What baffles me is how most of these toxic vloggers were not wiped out with the covid closure of DL? Im just shocked they were able to hold on for so long with nothing to consume. I think most spent their time online spewing out conspiracy theories and conjecture to drum up likes and subscribes. Most all of which did not come true.
COVID gave these vloggers a platform. I never watched YouTube until 2020 when I had gone through all of Netflix lol

They talked about something we know well. They mostly brought the fun of speculating when the parks would open or get a food festival. It was something light in the middle of a very dark and hard time. I started not liking blab when they got political and the whole vlogging is harder than nursing…by far by far.

I estimated that they would all see the end of the Disney ride when people returned to work, travel again and just got their new routines down. Which I think we are starting to see that. They all have their few loyal stans but the mass numbers that maybe subscribed during 2020-2021 are no longer living vicariously through them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
COVID gave these vloggers a platform. I never watched YouTube until 2020 when I had gone through all of Netflix lol

They talked about something we know well. They mostly brought the fun of speculating when the parks would open or get a food festival. It was something light in the middle of a very dark and hard time. I started not liking blab when they got political and the whole vlogging is harder than nursing…by far by far.

I estimated that they would all see the end of the Disney ride when people returned to work, travel again and just got their new routines down. Which I think we are starting to see that. They all have their few loyal stans but the mass numbers that maybe subscribed during 2020-2021 are no longer living vicariously through them.
100% agree, they defintately should have skipped the politics and just stuck to the fun energy content. I feel like these vloggers start off really strong, do a great job, then become way to comfortable with the money views are bringing in and end up just slacking off and becoming lazy. This gravy train cant last forever.

Reactions: 26
100% agree, they defintately should have skipped the politics and just stuck to the fun energy content. I feel like these vloggers start off really strong, do a great job, then become way to comfortable with the money views are bringing in and end up just slacking off and becoming lazy. This gravy train cant last forever.
Totally agree! We have seen it time and time again. Five fires, MJ (they had a few months that it was just boring same video), OA had a bit of a rut last year but they were able to turn it around. So many other examples.

I really think the magic key stuff will weed out the weaker channels. Most of these have nothing on real travel channels so it would be hard to compete outside of the Disney realm

Reactions: 25

I think the border closure really helped push up views as living in UK meant I couldn’t visit so got my ‘fix’ through vlogs. I imagine a lot of overseas people were the same. Thankfully I have been able to be over twice since everything opened, just waiting for the lottery win so I can visit more 🤞

Reactions: 21
I hear from friends and co workers that they won't waste the money on Disneyland right now because inflation does take its toll on people and it seems trivial compared to paying your bills and eating. In these tough times for many people thank goodness Disney will just keep raising prices. Fools like BLAB may be sorry as the world is changing and they will be the ones caught with their pants off (gross) not prepared to make it but boy will they have entertained themselves to ruin.
I meant pants down LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12

So much truth here.

You're really driving home the points that show how terrible they are as people... and how this affects their so called "business" and "careers".

Being "boss-less" is what allows them to continue to throw gasoline into the dumpster fire. They have zero respect for authority, rules or standards. They will never listen to anyone else's recommendations, and if they are forced to do something they don't want to do (mask regulations, covid tests, mobile orders, reservations, etc) they will witch and moan about it simply because they do not AGREE with being told what to do.

The whole reason they sought out "vlogging as a career" is because they don't consider anyone being their boss and they don't have to play by anyone's rules.

Part of having a boss, a team, colleagues, or developing your career is realizing and admitting mistakes, knowing your limitations, learning from others, expanding your knowledge, updating your skills, improving yourself and being a positive force in the team, organization, or brand. They do none of this. This is why they have lost contact/collaborations with other vloggers. The others know that BLAB cheapens the overall vlogging community, and casts a negative light on the quality that others like OA and PPP put out.

They can't even bother to upgrade their cameras, or learn to edit on tools which would save them time. They are happy creating crap because it is on their terms.
They are spoiled brats and will continue to be until the special needs stans (or Spesh Stans and Spencer calls them) grow up, get bored, or get shadow banned when they post anything less than 99% positive comments.

They are happy with who they are and their crappy performance and output because they simply don't believe others are better, smarter, or more skilled. They hide their inadequacies with "sorry bout it's", deleting comments, and doubling down on their bad decisions.

I truly believe when they see OA or PPP, they deny that their production, scripting, planning, etc is better. They simply say "We do it OUR WAY, and we kick ass doing it!". So narcissistic.

Unfortunately there is no boss, no colleague there to tell them, "Actually, you don't kick ass, you are dragging ass and going nowhere fast". There is no one there to tell them that they need to be honest or improve, because in their eyes, no one is equal or above them. And they prove time and time again they do not listen.

What they will soon realize is exactly what you said @ohmygoddude82 :The Youtube #'s (views, ad revenue, likes vs dislikes, etc) are the real boss. Unfortunately when it comes time for a raise or promotion, there are less and less people/viewers/stans in their corner. And it is all because they are stubborn and can't admit to themselves when they are doing a crappy job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Yup…this.

I’ve said before that I watch YouTube videos from ‘car guys’. Most of the channels I follow have MILLIONS of followers, or they are building to that number. Those people shoot with DSLR’s and hire good -really good -editors. Check out Wrench Every Day, Tavarish (just finished another ‘season’ of Car Trek and it was hilarious), The Stradman…..they know and understand that they have to deliver a higher level product to make money. The Stradman has a car collection worth over $3 million, and earned it all from his videos (to be fair most of these channels also have sponsor deals). Dude even owns a Bugatti and is building a million plus dollar home. BLOB has two small apartments and a hooptie Mercedes. BLOB is grifter trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Totally agree! We have seen it time and time again. Five fires, MJ (they had a few months that it was just boring same video), OA had a bit of a rut last year but they were able to turn it around. So many other examples.

I really think the magic key stuff will weed out the weaker channels. Most of these have nothing on real travel channels so it would be hard to compete outside of the Disney realm
I am definitely curious how the Magic Key scenario will affect most of them. Only the strong will survive i suppose on that front.

Reactions: 20
I am definitely curious how the Magic Key scenario will affect most of them. Only the strong will survive i suppose on that front.
Some of the vloggers have passes expiring as early as next week I think if they used the multi day ticket to upgrade. So incoming meltdowns for all of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Some of the vloggers have passes expiring as early as next week I think if they used the multi day ticket to upgrade. So incoming meltdowns for all of them
They will probably figure out a way to use the expiration of Magic Keys to allow them to file for "unemployment".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ohhhh you know im going to tune in for the MK meltdowns, they are my fave! Some of them in florida are trying to cross over in to cruise vlogging. Ha good luck with that, that arena is already saturated with its own grifters. 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well if any of them try to cross over into "Diet Mountain Dew vlogging", they better be prepared, because there will be THIS IS MY TERRITORY AND THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This canvas patch will fit nicely on a trucker hat. Added bonus: It's cheaper than a Super-Besties subscription. (Trucker hats are $7 on Amazon).

Blob.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ohhhh you know im going to tune in for the MK meltdowns, they are my fave! Some of them in florida are trying to cross over in to cruise vlogging. Ha good luck with that, that arena is already saturated with its own grifters. 😅 😅
Talking about Florida, this grifter got a lifetime ban from Disney, if only it had been BLOB... 🔒

He's now trying to appeal his lifetime ban to Bob Chapek. BLOB would probably try to go up to the Supreme Court to reverse the ban, if this happened to them. 👨‍⚖️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The article it sounds like they are talking about BLOB, "However, there are some people who will do whatever it takes to get views, even if that means breaking Disney’s rules or interfering with other Guests’ time in the Parks."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.