Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Printful.com

Good products for a good price - you have to pay a digitation fee for what you want printed - but it's a good start. You don't have to bulk order either. I've gotten MANY one off designs from there.

Perhaps a hoodie is in order:
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.11.40 AM.png

Or maybe a backpack for all your food related needs!

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.09.59 AM.png

And ladies - we didn't forget you either!
Show some love to ol'Piuddle Butt!
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.19.25 AM.png

Or perhaps a formal evening at Jolly Holiday is on the agenda!

Nothing better than KT and Spence - resting on your tits!
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.21.14 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Printful.com

Good products for a good price - you have to pay a digitation fee for what you want printed - but it's a good start. You don't have to bulk order either. I've gotten MANY one off designs from there.

View attachment 1475274

View attachment 1475276

View attachment 1475301

View attachment 1475304
These are awesome! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Printful.com

View attachment 1475274

View attachment 1475276

View attachment 1475301

View attachment 1475304
Um...I dunno about the dress...I don't think I'd want spencer eye balling my boobs. We already know he has stalker tendencies with married women......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Printful.com

View attachment 1475274

View attachment 1475276

View attachment 1475301

View attachment 1475304
Can I get this print on toilet paper?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Printful.com

View attachment 1475274

View attachment 1475276

View attachment 1475301

View attachment 1475304

AND I DIED.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think about this a lot. It has to be to keep crowds level on a daily basis. Instead of having very slow or very busy days randomly, you force a constant by capping daily capacity. It takes the guesswork out of staffing and inventory control. They now know for a fact exactly how many people are in the park every single day. It cuts costs across the boards, fattens their bottom line and let’s them collect data like never before.
I don’t think that any other rationale explains the reservations system. People hate it. It’s inconvenient and frustrating. If it wasn’t making Disney tons of money they would have already scrapped it.
The sad part is if I’m right about this it’s never going away.
OrangeGrove55 had a fantastic podcast discussing the future of the Magic Keys. Vashsky has an insider source that said Disney may stop the reservation system for ticket holders in January 2023, but they would keep the reservation in place for the Magic key holders. The rumor is that Disney may wait until January 2023 to launch the Magic Key (annual pass) program again. If BLOB can't renew their Magic Keys until January, they will both need a couple of choo choo rides so they can cry like babies. 🚂

Here's the time-stamped clip of them discussing the January 2023 rumors.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Printful.com

View attachment 1475274

View attachment 1475276

View attachment 1475301

View attachment 1475304
This would also make a good sticker drop at DL. Can you imagine the meltdown if one of them found a sticker?!?! Wish I didn't live almost 1200 miles away or I'd do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OrangeGrove55 had a fantastic podcast discussing the future of the Magic Keys. Vashsky has an insider source that said Disney may stop the reservation system for ticket holders in January 2023, but they would keep the reservation in place for the Magic key holders. The rumor is that Disney may wait until January 2023 to launch the Magic Key (annual pass) program again. If BLOB can't renew their Magic Keys until January, they will both need a couple of choo choo rides so they can cry like babies. 🚂

Here's the time-stamped clip of them discussing the January 2023 rumors.

Really hope Disney makes them suffer!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This would also make a good sticker drop at DL. Can you imagine the meltdown if one of them found a sticker?!?! Wish I didn't live almost 1200 miles away or I'd do it!
in hindsight it would have been fun to covertly drop a big stack of stickers in the grand cal lobby during super bestie meetup.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Printful.com

With all these resources to produce top-notch items these lazy ass-hats still can’t produce quality merch, complain about restock, production and shipping issues to their stans and have designs that’ll make even Ray Charles ask…”wtf is this?!?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
With all these resources to produce top-notch items these lazy ass-hats still can’t produce quality merch, complain about restock, production and shipping issues to their stans and have designs that’ll make even Ray Charles ask…”wtf is this?!?”
No joke - if I slapped those in a store - and you ordered them TODAY - you would have them NO LATER than next friday.

What "issues" BLOB has, I'll never know.

Reactions: 23
No joke - if I slapped those in a store - and you ordered them TODAY - you would have them NO LATER than next friday.

The only issue I can see them having is them trying to ask for samples in their sizes for free! Instead of buying it like everyone lol

• Haha

They need to stop waving this “Disney YouTube is our full time job” flag cause with tit content, entry level editing and graphic design skills (even tho they’ve been doing this close to a decade 😬), a failing merch line, failing Patreon venture all makes them look like they can’t do this “full time job” thing

Now, I can’t ignore the fact that they do keep up and are constantly evolving in ONE aspect of their “full time job” tasks. They’re demonstrating that they spend countless hours and days skimming through feedback (to the point of mental breakdowns) they’re constantly promoting said thing via all social platforms so, they’re doing something right. Oh, what’s this aspect you may be asking? It’s called Tattle Life 😌 lmao. Sorry BOUT ITtttt

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Printful.com

View attachment 1475274

View attachment 1475276

View attachment 1475301

View attachment 1475304
Somone should gift her the hoodie, but definitely not the sundress!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.