Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what would be a real shame?

if Magic Key renewals are only allowed, after all of the Pajama Day reservations are booked.

That would just be terrible luck.

I don’t mean to induce any anxiety by putting that out in the universe that it could happen…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is she pregnant wow she is Bigggggg that stomach or baby......wtf do they have in the backpack seems like she has a few turkey legs and churros
I thought she may be pregnant too but she has clarified they just have churro park bellies, cause that’s totally normal
ECDF5835-0281-4904-A4AF-7E04747F0050.jpeg
F4FD845B-77B3-400B-9680-B3C82DD6EB38.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
KT found this cat scratcher pride merch and actually made the comment that you could just paint it….you know, to cover up the pride colors
View attachment 1476279
Spence made her dial it back hard on the pride comments!

She first says "I don't understand why they still have pride merch" and Spence makes a comment that triggers her so she goes "uh I mean because it was so GOOD this year so I'm surprised they still have it!"

witch really is KKKatie.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish the disney investigator would investigate into the false narrative BLOB created and how Anaheim PD and disney security banned our plaid hero for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Spence made her dial it back hard on the pride comments!

She first says "I don't understand why they still have pride merch" and Spence makes a comment that triggers her so she goes "uh I mean because it was so GOOD this year so I'm surprised they still have it!"

witch really is KKKatie.
We caught that too! At first I thought she said she was surprised they sell it. Also during that part her voice was abnormally high and dripping with sweetness, it’s her fake voice she uses when she runs into fans and pretends to be happy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Same!!
I got off work this afternoon and bam 40 new pages🤣
currently on page 31💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If I'd allowed myself to have sex with a guy old enough to be my dad, WHILE MARRIED and lost my actually decent guy of a handsome husband over it, I'd be eating my body weight in Disney treats, too.

She's her own worst enemy. But Spence is a manipulative old fucker- he called her manipulative because that's narcissist 101, claiming she does what he does. He's got her convinced he 'saved her' by getting her to eat more freely, when she used to have a healthy weight, and now she's on her way to a hiatal hernia from Hell. He's got her convinced they're the happiest couple but it's clear she never stopped loving Matty- she can't even bring herself to finalize the divorce. Spence rolls his eyes at her, insults her, treats her like an idiot, and she's not in a position to leave this tit because of her terrible choices, it just kills her that she made such stupid mistakes, that no one ever taught her right or gave her the tools to have a good life without depending on someone else. Spencer's predatory gaze landed on someone he could use on a few levels and he zeroed in. He admitted to making sure to be where she might be, before they got together, knowing she was married and had a lot of issues related to men and how she measures herself against how they respond to her.
I despise him, that racist, classist, walking inferiority complex is disgusting.
Disneyland is obv a source of great comfort for her, something that makes her feel safe, but as long as she doesn't face her own crap and her own past, she's never going to be okay, and if she loses access to Disneyland, it's going to be devastating for her, regardless of how many people will find it amusing.
Sadly, I still wish they'd get banned because together they're awful and ruin the experience for others.
If she'd leave him, and start her own channel, I bet she'd do okay. They're a great example of a couple who's really bad for each other while having no idea what an actually healthy relationship looks like, so they just stay together thinking all that misery is normal.
KILLER first post 👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

This is the infamous Rat incident at Knott's that everyone has been talking about, timestamp to when they start eating in the parking lot and using ATWs vlog of it, cause theirs doesn't need any more views. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

This is the infamous Rat incident at Knott's that everyone has been talking about, timestamp to when they start eating in the parking lot and using ATWs vlog of it, cause theirs doesn't need any more views. 👍
Honestly, every time I see any version of this video I feel teary eyed. This was spring 2020. During the DARKEST point in many peoples (including mine) lives. They couldn’t even keep 6ft apart or NOT EAT OFF THE SAME UTENSIL. It was a gross GROSS decision that really changed how many viewed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So, where is Jeff Pike?? Is he really just busy working like KT says? Or did they lose another friend?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.