Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Let us charge our phones” if code for… Spencer needs another margarita and Katie needs to take a dump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I am definitely curious how the Magic Key scenario will affect most of them. Only the strong will survive i suppose on that front.
Personally, I do not think OA will be affected. I love their channel and the fact that their videos are always fun, entertaining and also informative...I see them continuing to grow. You know tit is really tough for BLAB when they are not even going to D23...I will be there that Saturday 9/11 and was so looking forward to heckling them. I mean they are supposed to be such HUGE (well they are huge) Disney fans and they aren't even going to the biggest Disney fan event! Goes to show that they are even embarrassed of themselves lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I finally stopped lurking and we hit the end, waiting for #53, but way to junior to I start a new one. Promised to watch a movie with the SO but can’t wait for #53. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Personally, I do not think OA will be affected. I love their channel and the fact that their videos are always fun, entertaining and also informative...I see them continuing to grow. You know tit is really tough for BLAB when they are not even going to D23...I will be there that Saturday 9/11 and was so looking forward to heckling them. I mean they are supposed to be such HUGE (well they are huge) Disney fans and they aren't even going to the biggest Disney fan event! Goes to show that they are even embarrassed of themselves lol
I think the only reason they went to D23 in 2019 was that ALL THE OTHER Disney vloggers were there that they were still kinda-friendly with back then, and that ATW probably had tickets and invited them along that year.

Reactions: 22
I think the only reason they went to D23 in 2019 was that ALL THE OTHER Disney vloggers were there that they were still kinda-friendly with back then, and that ATW probably had tickets and invited them along that year.
Them showing up to D23 is like Walmart showing up to Fashion Week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have been off of here for a little bit because work has been cray BUT I needed to tell y'all that I was blocked from BLAB IG and KT's IG aahahahaha!!! I think that is hysterical seeing that I wasn't even a follower, I just would spy on them (I unfollowed her after her depressing Binky posts)....I wonder if it because I follow our plaid shirt hero and Daphne haha!

I agree!

Reactions: 21
Those first 3 minutes can just be summed up as: The Earth sure does rotate around the Sun and Seasons do happen, golly gee!

Dense brought back the "Has been decreed" for old time's sake as they enter Fantasy Faire 🤦‍♂️

OMFG, they are STILL BUTTHURT over the churro gears being gone from Maurice's Treats in Fantasy Faire. GET OVER IT. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
JFC Dense is still harping on about that stagecoach missing from Frontierland as you enter Galaxy's Edge. Nobody else cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.