Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I must say, doubling down on being harassed by the Anaheim street gangs was not on my bingo card. The testimonies here from local residents and visitors should convey how bullshit that is to those not familiar with the area.

I am curious why they brought this up again. Its seem odd to deflect from the current backlash to talk about past douchbaggey. Is it because of new scrutiny from the Covidgate fallout, people are researching their history and they want to put out their spin again from when they screwed Adam the Woo?

Speaking of Adam, his latest video showed him walking the ethnic neighborhoods of Boston looking for Vietnamese pho. This was something he discovered and enjoyed living in Anaheim. (i think he used to go to a place in Garden Grove for pho).

its too bad BLAB is narrow minded and yes, bigoted, to enjoy experiences from other cultures. (No, Tortilla Joe doesn't count!).

(edit)
I just remembered that time they saw the Pele soccer store opening in Downtown Disney, and they thought that was "weird". What a couple of sorry bigots!
Yes..people are googling them and learning about their history. They know so many eyes are on them so they think that adding a new background and showering will make help them look better and they won't be seeing as douchebags. They attempted to behave and act professional to throw some people off! All an act, and had they not faced all the Covid drama, they would've been on the same couch with the same shower curtain background! They're constantly controlling the narrative and doing damage control.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey! Disneyland’s Instagram account was hacked this morning with racist/homophobic posts… Anyone grab BLAB liking any of those posts yet???
I know this is semi off topic but did anyone even get screenshots of the posts themselves? I completely missed it but woke up to a text from my Disney best friend asking if I saw them!

Reactions: 12
before Spencer became part of the Disney Bears crew and then BLAB - this was his IG:

View attachment 1399556
View attachment 1399557
View attachment 1399559

then this happened:
View attachment 1399563
View attachment 1399564

that’s one hell of a lifestyle switch. Makes you wonder if Spencer was ever really into Disney, if he just kept his love for Disney to himself prior to TDB/BLAB, or was this all an act to get into KT’s pants?
Soooo he's always tried to be in where he doesn't belong lol

Also why question it he is pretty damn clear about it. He is not into Disney, he is into Disneyland and Walt only. He has no knowledge or connection emotionally to the stories and history of what actually made Disneyland different and special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
TRYING.... trying to control the narrative. Internally (Besties) they are - externally (The Real World) they are failing miserably.
There's nothing they can do at this point to save their channel or their reputations. They're done. The only people who will continue to watch them are the people who share the same racist views.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this is semi off topic but did anyone even get screenshots of the posts themselves? I completely missed it but woke up to a text from my Disney best friend asking if I saw them!
You can find by searching "Disneyland IG hacked"

Nothing that needs to be posted here

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Soooo he's always tried to be in where he doesn't belong lol

Also why question it he is pretty damn clear about it. He is not into Disney, he is into Disneyland and Walt only. He has no knowledge or connection emotionally to the stories and history of what actually made Disneyland different and special.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I kind of doubt they even saw the hacked posts...they don't wake up until noon...unless Dense is an early riser :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm also curious if something did happen with Disney. Obviously not banned since they've been since COVID-gate.

They've been hating on Disneyland for a while now, so that's not new, but last night seemed different. Especially with all their talk about Disney World being better. Is it that they are just worried about trolls lurking around every corner? The Disneyland hate just seemed a little extra last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
before Spencer became part of the Disney Bears crew and then BLAB - this was his IG:

View attachment 1399556
View attachment 1399557
View attachment 1399559

then this happened:
View attachment 1399563
View attachment 1399564

that’s one hell of a lifestyle switch. Makes you wonder if Spencer was ever really into Disney, if he just kept his love for Disney to himself prior to TDB/BLAB, or was this all an act to get into KT’s pants?
Spencer, stop trying to make SERF happen, it’s not going to happen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm curious, what does "I was almost jumped" look like? Was KT being chased by someone and she quickly ran to her car and then locked the doors before they could get her? Or was she walking to her car and noticed a non-white individual a half block away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm curious, what does "I was almost jumped" look like? Was KT being chased by someone and she quickly ran to her car and then locked the doors before they could get her? Or was she walking to her car and noticed a non-white individual a half block away?
Someone cleared their throat a half block away, so they were obviously after her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.