Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were sooooooooo close to making it through the night free and clear.

They seemed happy - the stans were happy - the "haters and trolls" were bored to tears. Got some of that sweet sweet superchat money!
Really the perfect night.

And then they just couldn't help themselves. They had to go on a looooong rant trying to defend themselves instead of just letting it roll by - they just couldn't resist it.

They ALWAYS make things worse when they try to defend themselves - without fail. Do something stupid - take a little heat - it fades away. But noooooooo - lets go off the rails - again.

So Close BLOB - So close.
This. They slowly started being decent, cleaned and new background. Then once on the besties stream it all came out. Racist as duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This. They slowly started being decent, cleaned and new background. Then once on the besties stream it all came out. Racist as duck.
They could only hold the racism and privilege in for ONE HOUR. Cmon Monica, that’s a LONG time, what more do you want from them???? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
For the last time They are not wanted here!!! We have our own scummy grifters that won't go away.
Is it even possible for them to move out there? Will their current employer provide a transfer to the new location in Florida?

I haven't checked the job ads out there recently. Does it seem like there are a lot of open positions for grifters with extremely limited skillsets?

This may be how they met Pixar Charlie, he became a regular client of KTs and always made sure to tip her with a few Churros. Spencer was her pimp and then they had to flee because the Anaheim gangs wanted a percentage of their earnings ? She might have advertised with the promise of "the shriekiest ride in the wilderness".
It all makes so much more sense now. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm a few pages behind, but I just have to say this. I recently came back from Disneyland with my family. I did NOT feel unsafe. We walked a mile to our hotel at midnight and wasn't worried about gangs. I was more worried about the massive cockroach that could have carried my daughter away than about any gangs. It's a nice area around Disneyland. I'd go again. Maybe they're too used to their Malibu home and the big fancy houses and fancy cars. They aren't used to areas that aren't as upper class as what they're used to. They lived right next to the Toy Story Parking lot...again...we used that lot and IT'S NOT DANGEROUS!!! Holy crap....come to the south side of Chicago....let me show you the real ghetto.

These two are making me MAD listening to them speak about this. If they don't like it, they don't need to go to the area anymore. But that would mean they'd have to not go to Disneyland anymore and we all know they don't want that to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well, I must say, doubling down on being harassed by the Anaheim street gangs was not on my bingo card. The testimonies here from local residents and visitors should convey how bullshit that is to those not familiar with the area.

I am curious why they brought this up again. Its seem odd to deflect from the current backlash to talk about past douchbaggey. Is it because of new scrutiny from the Covidgate fallout, people are researching their history and they want to put out their spin again from when they screwed Adam the Woo?

Speaking of Adam, his latest video showed him walking the ethnic neighborhoods of Boston looking for Vietnamese pho. This was something he discovered and enjoyed living in Anaheim. (i think he used to go to a place in Garden Grove for pho).

its too bad BLAB is narrow minded and yes, bigoted, to enjoy experiences from other cultures. (No, Tortilla Joe doesn't count!).

(edit)
I just remembered that time they saw the Pele soccer store opening in Downtown Disney, and they thought that was "weird". What a couple of sorry bigots!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, I must say, doubling down on being harassed by the Anaheim street gangs was not on my bingo card. The testimonies here from local residents should convey how bullshit that is to those not familiar with the area.

I am curious why they brought this up again. Its seem odd to deflect from the current backlash to talk about past douchbaggey. Is it because of new scrutiny from the Covidgate fallout, people are researching their history and they want to put out their spin again from when they screwed Adam the Woo?

(edit)
I just remembered that time they saw the Pele soccer store opening in Downtown Disney, and they thought that was "weird". What a couple of sorry bigots!
You just made me realize what makes the covidgate fiasco even worst!

So he claims it's basically all "projects" (🤮) he can't even say subsidized housing because that would mean him growing as a human. But anyway, Bringing your sick germs and whatever else you had to a low income area is such a colonizer mentality! The i don't care if I spread Mt germs it's all poor and people of color. What's worst is so many people who work at Disneyland live in the surrounding areas.

As much as they love their precious Disneyland, it's not like it pays a living wage.

They are pushing gentrification hard in their comments. The fact Spencer was saying people in the area were holding out for more money. That disneyland should have just paid them all off years ago, etc.

People who own those houses don't have to bend because you want a bigger park. He loves saying it's supply and demand for everything else. Well guess what? Those home owners can charge what they want since demand if high.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Hello!

Newbie here and SOOOO glad KT sent me here. 😝This board is amazing and so true to who they are. At times I thought I was the only one that would think everything shared here - thank you for all the endless pages of info and proof. I have a huge beef with KT, but nothing will come out of it, but reading all your threads explained that she really is a user.

Thank again so much for all this great info!🥰
welcome! glad You found it 🙌 No pressure but if you ever feel inclined to share your beef go for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Leave it to BLAB to follow up their super spreader event at Disneyland with, I kid you not… straight up racism.
You’re doing amazing BLAB, keep it up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They were sooooooooo close to making it through the night free and clear.

They seemed happy - the stans were happy - the "haters and trolls" were bored to tears. Got some of that sweet sweet superchat money!
Really the perfect night.

And then they just couldn't help themselves. They had to go on a looooong rant trying to defend themselves instead of just letting it roll by - they just couldn't resist it.

They ALWAYS make things worse when they try to defend themselves - without fail. Do something stupid - take a little heat - it fades away. But noooooooo - lets go off the rails - again.

So Close BLOB - So close.
ae0a8f37-79e3-4382-aca6-4497ca24a6e6_text.gif

No Spence... that's not what she meant by "colors". Geez one track mind with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if those "demonslayer" racist brother friends of theirs are Super Besties and they were trying to appeal to them.

Checks notes... nope, they just racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
BLAB - So, was Anaheim this crime infested hell hole when you stayed at the JW Marriot with Adam?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.