Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sort of feel bad that they really having nothing at their age.. But I also dont feel bad. Griftin ain't easy i guess.
He's going to be 52 and she's about to turn 35, they know better and choose the grifting lifestyle every day. Talk about spoiled and entitled that they really don't care and do what they please with no worry of the future. At least Adam doesn't take money from his subscribers and is self sufficient and always talks about his future. I guess they didn't learn that from him.

Reactions: 23
No no no you’ve got it wrong! Remember they left because ADAM WAS SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH KKKT !
Lol the most pathetic thing about all this is this is all coming from a THIRTY SEVEN YEAR OLD WOMAN. THIRTY SEVEN! I can’t imagine being that emotionally stunted and immature at that age! At 37 I‘d been a CEO, had a master’s degree and was a mum. Seriously if my teenage children carried on with as much BS online as she does I’d permanently take their devices away!
Right?!?! She always makes us cringe (my husband and I) when she MAKES herself look stupid by asking Dense what a word means. I can’t think of an example right now of a word, but I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. My husband and I just look at each other and say is she bleeping serious right now she doesn’t know what *insert word or phrase here* means?!?! Yeah KT, go right ahead on the camera and make yourself look as uneducated and stupid as you can. Any person with half a brain would just wait and ask when you’re done filming. God that kills me when she doesn’t know the most basic stuff. /end dipshit KT rant.

I'm not quite human before coffee.
Coffee or not - That was a beautiful thing! 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Nah - they aren't done. They may pivot to less DL content - but they aren't done.

Best Case (for them) they keep their mouth shut for a few days - and STOP trying so hard to deflect/defend and stay the F off instagram - things go back to the way they were PRE-COVID-Gate. Not Great - but manageable.

Worst Case - they can't keep their mouths shut - they transition to a a full on alt-right - we got canceled - channel. Which given their support of certain things and their besties supporting that - would be a pretty smooth transition - and they could REALLY do some serious grifting then!
Worst case scenario is more likely to happen than anything else at this point.

Reactions: 17
Every city has bad areas, but all these misfortunes just happen to them and people they know! Go live in an area where you hear the ghetto bird several times a week and firecrackers all year! KT would think shots are being fired at her and run to Spence! They're ridiculous! 🙄🤪
They live in a fantasy world!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's going to be 52 and she's about to turn 35, they know better and choose the grifting lifestyle every day. Talk about spoiled and entitled that they really don't care and do what they please with no worry of the future. At least Adam doesn't take money from his subscribers and is self sufficient and always talks about his future. I guess they didn't learn that from him.
They should worry about their future. They're both in poor health (when was the last time they saw a doctor?). They do not have steady income. I doubt they have savings. They have no retirement to fall on. Way to go in living your best life.

Reactions: 23
Are we taking bets or have an over under on what time today they gonna post the “We just wanna clarify- we love Anaheim and people of all backgrounds” insta story? (I don’t think they care enough to make it a full post)
That and boy will you see them in pictures with POC now.

Reactions: 15
They should worry about their future. They're both in poor health (when was the last time they saw a doctor?). They do not have steady income. I doubt they have savings. They have no retirement to fall on. Way to go in living your best life.
Well Spencer’s retirement plan = Mother Emmons passing on… cheers to her health!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He works every so often as a stage manager...that seems few and far between now though. Aside from that, they have no houses/properties owned, an old car probably well past needing payments (though is in the process of breaking down)...they got nada
They’ve got Oma and Momma Spence to pay for everything supplement their income

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.