Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer mentioned that they lived close to Ponderosa Park - so about 2.5 miles from Disneyland.

View attachment 1398363

View attachment 1398364

I have walked down Harbor Blvd and West St during the day and at night many times. I have stayed on and off property. I have parked on and off property. I have visited the Anaheim Convention Center many times. Not once did I feel unsafe.
I'm behind again, so this may be repeated by others further along, but I just have to say: I agree. My family and I go down at least 8 times a year, and we've done both on and off property hotels. If we're off property, we usually stay close to the entrance along Harbor, but have gone further down when availability was an issue. Actually, for our last stay we were at one of the convention center hotels for Star Wars Celebration and walked back to the hotel when the park closed (12am-12:30ish, we weren't assholes staying until we were kicked out) on three nights and never felt unsafe or threatened by anyone. There were a ton of people out walking back at that time, too. Yeah, there were one or two homeless folks along the route, but they weren't looking to cause trouble. These assholes make it out as if there are a ton of gang members and bad people out just looking to target tourists. Crime probably does happen sometimes, just as it does in any city, but to say you feel sorry for people when they say they vacation in Anaheim in stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can somebody ask Daphne on instagram if BLAB really did pay the $2500 for breaking the lease?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah I heard that too - it was weird but there was too much other tit to get to!
Right! I couldn't keep up, from one shocking thing to the next! I listened the whole time and still missed some of the stuff you guys are bringing up. I think my brain went into shock mode trying to process the tit coming out! I am still at a loss for words. I thought last week was the worst that they could possibly get....nope.... BLAB said "challenge accepted"! Unbelievable!!

• Haha
Right?!?! She always makes us cringe (my husband and I) when she MAKES herself look stupid by asking Dense what a word means. I can’t think of an example right now of a word, but I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. My husband and I just look at each other and say is she bleeping serious right now she doesn’t know what *insert word or phrase here* means?!?! Yeah KT, go right ahead on the camera and make yourself look as uneducated and stupid as you can. Any person with half a brain would just wait and ask when you’re done filming. God that kills me when she doesn’t know the most basic stuff. /end dipshit KT rant.

Coffee or not - That was a beautiful thing! 😂😂
RESOLUTIONS

That and boy will you see them in pictures with POC now.
Do you remember when they were accused of being racist before and then she reposted a year old picture of them w a black family? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
To make a new thread. Search this thread for #45 and see the title post that had the most likes. Copy it and go to Influencers button (top left). You’ll then see a Post thread button (top right). Click it and create MAGIC!

Reactions: 12
I could see them living in Alabama or Georgia. Probably fits their views better. More affordable to live in. Close to Walt Disney World.
Or better yet they should move to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee so that they can collab with their dimwitted doppelgangers Will and Dong from Yankee in the South.

• Haha
Best Life and Beyond #45 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons VS the Mean Gangs of Anaheim

• Haha
I happen to agree with Spencer and Katie about the gangs around Anaheim.

One time when I was around 17 years old, I was walking back to my hotel after leaving Disneyland one night. Suddenly, I heard snapping. Finger-snapping. Coming from all directions. I looked to my left and there was a group of guys approaching, snapping in rhythm. I think they called themselves the "Jets". Then I looked to my right and saw there was ANOTHER group of guys approaching, snapping in rhythm. I believe they called themselves the "Sharks".

I was caught in the middle!

Thankfully, I caught the eye of a beautiful Latina woman named Maria. We locked eyes and immediately fell in love. I started to walk towards her but then I got caught in the crossfire between the two snapping gangs and was shot to death.

I'll never forget that crazy night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Felt like they were really fighting the urge to just come out and say Anaheim is “ghetto”. I mean, “the projects”??? Lmfao…. For someone that loves to mansplain, I wonder why he stopped himself from elaborating about what “goes on there”. 🤔🤔🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Or better yet they should move to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee so that they can collab with their dimwitted doppelgangers Will and Dong from Yankee in the South.
OMG..could you imagine?? I mean, they did already meet up in one of their Vegas trips...did they become Besties at that time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
JFC, the fact that Spencer says they've been "vindicated" from all that went down the past week... Bro, are you for real right now? Absolutely DELUSIONAL.

Their Bestie only live was no shock to this brown girl over here. They just confirmed what racist pieces of trash they are. You knew they were "going there" when KKK-KT chimed in with "Anaheim has a dark side" . Mmmhmm.... does it now??? These two have no right calling out "felony flats" when they live in Grifter Heights. Give me a break, Anaheim has it's share of issues... but guess what? So does ORLANDO.

VINDICATED!!! Who, What, When, Where, Why did Spencer get this idea? They are becoming more and more irrational with each passing day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.