Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only been following this steaming dumpster fire since the Columbia incident and man do they just keep digging their own grave.

Whoever said all of this sheds new light on why they would dislike Mondo is absolutely on to something. Something is rotting in the Anacrapa Apartments!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think I’ll go ahead and speak for Florida locals and say … we don’t want them here either. Any big city has rough areas .. I personally lived in pine hills for two years and came to loved it, my neighbors were wonderful and I rented a super cool house for $900/mo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
all of this makes me glad they started a patreon because they really feel more comfortable proving how terrible and racist they are on the patreon streams. keep it up blab!

on the subjects of cultural appropriation AND Hawaii, it really irritates me how Spencer pretends to be an expert on Hawaiian culture whenever they do something as ‘authentically Hawaiian’ as (checks notes) eating at the Poly hotel in WDW. because he…surfs. I pray that they never actually go to Hawaii because I think it would literally kill me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
were they scared for their lives when they visited Joe’s Italian Ice (very close to Ponderosa Park)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And I'll go ahead and speak for Kentucky when I say that we don't want them either.

Not that they'd ever want to come here.

Not that ANYONE would ever want to come here.

(actually, Kentucky is pretty great. But still....don't come here, you two).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That is her way of responding to this, she can't deny liking the other items lol

View attachment 1399077

👏 👏 👏 👏 When they are talking about the apartment in Anaheim and the police officer telling them "you don't belong here, what are you doing here?".......Are they saying Adam belonged there and is some sort of trash person? I can't keep up with these fairy tales they create!
I am guessing that when they were told they don’t belong there it was because they weren‘t officially on the lease? You can’t complain about the living conditions if you were just grifting off of Adam‘s kindness…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope they made it back to their car safely when they visited these food establishments in downtown Anaheim:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope they made it back to their car safely when they visited these food establishments in downtown Anaheim:

The only people who got robbed that day was the Hummus Bean, they gave them free dishes and all these extras because the guy was a fan. They said they would come back and keep showcasing these establishments and they never did.

To take additional food during a pandemic and not following up on your promises of going back or recommending it is a whole other level of fucked up.

Why not say that restaurant yesterday when people were asking for suggestions????

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The only people who got robbed that day was the Hummus Bean, they gave them free dishes and all these extras because the guy was a fan. They said they would come back and keep showcasing these establishments and they never did.

To take additional food during a pandemic and not following up on your promises of going back or recommending it is a whole other level of fucked up.

Why not say that restaurant yesterday when people were asking for suggestions????
I remember what an actually good idea it seemed like to explore the area around Disneyland and recommend small businesses. Turns out they’d rather just keep going to Disneyland and filming the exact same content.

seriously if you compare the Pirates superspreader event and the July 4 video when they go ride pirates, the footage is almost exactly identical. I understand having little “traditions” when you do stuff (like making the same jokes every time you ride pirates) but it’s really intolerable when the videos are back to back.

before Spencer became part of the Disney Bears crew and then BLAB - this was his IG:

46A219CE-32B2-4904-89BB-BA1BDA65DF46.jpeg

01175C49-B07D-4334-B072-6695BF708B03.jpeg

66D6355B-71B5-472F-BBB4-530A37DFAE1E.jpeg

then this happened:
C4E107C6-F7CA-450C-9D76-B99EA27980A8.jpeg

8A497C9F-E697-438A-8CC2-FB70F3DA8326.jpeg

that’s one hell of a lifestyle switch. Makes you wonder if Spencer was ever really into Disney, if he just kept his love for Disney to himself prior to TDB/BLAB, or was this all an act to get into KT’s pants?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
A couple observations:

1. What happened to KT saying Adam was in love with her and their unrequited love would just make things too difficult for the jealous Daphne to handle so they moved away? Or was that just for our eyes only? ;)🤫

2. If they really want to move to Florida to "be with their own kind" as the racist kids call it, they could move to the Villages...Dense is just about old enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are we taking bets or have an over under on what time today they gonna post the “We just wanna clarify- we love Anaheim and people of all backgrounds” insta story? (I don’t think they care enough to make it a full post)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are we taking bets or have an over under on what time today they gonna post the “We just wanna clarify- we love Anaheim and people of all backgrounds” insta story? (I don’t think they care enough to make it a full post)
I won't place a bet on the timing of the post.

But I'll bet $5,000 that they wear sombreros in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hey! Disneyland’s Instagram account was hacked this morning with racist/homophobic posts… Anyone grab BLAB liking any of those posts yet???

• Wow
  • Haha
Depends if this too goes viral. I hope it does.

For all the newbies here, Bestie Terri is also a person that asked if the sky was blue. So when you "reep what you sow" as she says, take in the pink sky above and chuckle :sneaky:

Also expect them to reach out and suddenly want to hang out with Magic Journeys in the very near future

• Haha
I was busy watching the Big Brother premiere last night (I know it's garbage but I'm here for it) and totally forgot about WHW (not that I'm sad about it).

Trying to get caught up so apologies if this was already called out, but it's pretty funny that we've been criticizing their milquetoast at-home lives forever and lo and behold, look what finally pops up behind them! A shelf with some actual Disney items as opposed to some boring ass curtains or just blinds. They're also sitting on chairs....almost sitting up even!

Last week's live:
2A82B0BD-2621-48DE-B574-EE3638C58A46.png

This week’s live:
C8AF26C9-8D3A-4236-A5F3-D685B9B7F63A.png

Here's one of the many times it was called out, most recently last weekend when OA was live (thread #41):

1657210188949.png

They can complain about us all they want, but the fact of the matter is that our feedback makes their content better.

You're welcome BLAB.

But we still want to know, WHERE ARE ALL THOSE POPCORN BUCKETS?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I remember what an actually good idea it seemed like to explore the area around Disneyland and recommend small businesses. Turns out they’d rather just keep going to Disneyland and filming the exact same content.
The Trackers are the same way. They would go to small businesses and other places around wdw but that stopped. Now its one of the parks or disney springs.. Nothing about any of the surrounding areas of Orlando which is 10000x more rad than I could ever imagine before I moved here this year. I am from Buffalo and have more friends through a Bills bar in a year than I had in many years living back home. There is so much to do in this city its crazy..

But BLAB please ignore what i said and stay away...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
that’s one hell of a lifestyle switch. Makes you wonder if Spencer was ever really into Disney, if he just kept his love for Disney to himself prior to TDB/BLAB, or was this all an act to get into KT’s pants?
40fd3ed823e58d794500847d7453aa6f.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.