Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made it seem like she was trapped in the car and had to call granpappy Spence out to scare the hoodlums away with his frightening street hardened presence. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's nothing they can do at this point to save their channel or their reputations. They're done. The only people who will continue to watch them are the people who share the same racist views.

Nah - they aren't done. They may pivot to less DL content - but they aren't done.

Best Case (for them) they keep their mouth shut for a few days - and STOP trying so hard to deflect/defend and stay the F off instagram - things go back to the way they were PRE-COVID-Gate. Not Great - but manageable.

Worst Case - they can't keep their mouths shut - they transition to a a full on alt-right - we got canceled - channel. Which given their support of certain things and their besties supporting that - would be a pretty smooth transition - and they could REALLY do some serious grifting then!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah - they aren't done. They may pivot to less DL content - but they aren't done.

Best Case (for them) they keep their mouth shut for a few days - and STOP trying so hard to deflect/defend and stay the F off instagram - things go back to the way they were PRE-COVID-Gate. Not Great - but manageable.

Worst Case - they can't keep their mouths shut - they transition to a a full on alt-right - we got canceled - channel. Which given their support of certain things and their besties supporting that - would be a pretty smooth transition - and they could REALLY do some serious grifting then!
They'll go Worst Case.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LIES LIES LIES!!! KT I have a DM from you when you were harassing me about following Griftbuster. You said Daphne was the lead in all of this Tattle stuff and you also said that ADAM WAS JUST AS BAD IN YOUR OPINION!
No no no you’ve got it wrong! Remember they left because ADAM WAS SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH KKKT !
Lol the most pathetic thing about all this is this is all coming from a THIRTY SEVEN YEAR OLD WOMAN. THIRTY SEVEN! I can’t imagine being that emotionally stunted and immature at that age! At 37 I‘d been a CEO, had a master’s degree and was a mum. Seriously if my teenage children carried on with as much BS online as she does I’d permanently take their devices away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Every city has bad areas, but all these misfortunes just happen to them and people they know! Go live in an area where you hear the ghetto bird several times a week and firecrackers all year! KT would think shots are being fired at her and run to Spence! They're ridiculous! 🙄🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm also curious if something did happen with Disney. Obviously not banned since they've been since COVID-gate.

They've been hating on Disneyland for a while now, so that's not new, but last night seemed different. Especially with all their talk about Disney World being better. Is it that they are just worried about trolls lurking around every corner? The Disneyland hate just seemed a little extra last night.
They could be laying the groundwork for a possible move to Orlando if they do indeed get permanently trespassed from Disneyland.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Forgive me because I'm new but does either of them do anything to supplement income?

Reactions: 13
Every city has bad areas, but all these misfortunes just happen to them and people they know! Go live in an area where you hear the ghetto bird several times a week and firecrackers all year! KT would think shots are being fired at her and run to Spence! They're ridiculous! 🙄🤪
Seriously... to say to completely avoid a Target because of one incident...ridiculous. I still shop at the Albertsons in Irvine where a man killed two people with a sword 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Forgive me because I'm new but does either of them do anything to supplement income?
He works every so often as a stage manager...that seems few and far between now though. Aside from that, they have no houses/properties owned, an old car probably well past needing payments (though is in the process of breaking down)...they got nada

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Everything likes so new, like they ran out to Target this afternoon, rooted around in their closets for some Diseny memoribilia, and voila, they are vloggers on par with OA. They wish!
Or emptied out their PO Box where people send them tons of free tit (and they can't be bothered to say thanks).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They were sooooooooo close to making it through the night free and clear.

They seemed happy - the stans were happy - the "haters and trolls" were bored to tears. Got some of that sweet sweet superchat money!
Really the perfect night.

And then they just couldn't help themselves. They had to go on a looooong rant trying to defend themselves instead of just letting it roll by - they just couldn't resist it.

They ALWAYS make things worse when they try to defend themselves - without fail. Do something stupid - take a little heat - it fades away. But noooooooo - lets go off the rails - again.

So Close BLOB - So close.
As someone said in a previous stream at this rate they will have dug themselves down to me Down Under in no time……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously... to say to completely avoid a Target because of one incident...ridiculous. I still shop at the Albertsons in Irvine where a man killed two people with a sword 🤷‍♂️
Things happen everywhere! It's clear that they don't feel safe in places where poc live or hang out! Even Disneyland is too ghetto for them now, but they use it to make money & KT feels protected by J-Rex! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He works every so often as a stage manager...that seems few and far between now though. Aside from that, they have no houses/properties owned, an old car probably well past needing payments (though is in the process of breaking down)...they got nada
I sort of feel bad that they really having nothing at their age.. But I also dont feel bad. Griftin ain't easy i guess.

Reactions: 17
Things happen everywhere! It's clear that they don't feel safe in places where poc live or hang out! Even Disneyland is too ghetto for them now, but they use it to make money & KT feels protected by J-Rex! 🤢
Another reason they hate Knott's and Universal Hollywood is probably because they have a far larger amount of POC clientele than Disneyland does.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.