Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

What is the worst TRUE thing BLAB has done?

• Made fun of a woman with Stage 4 cancers hair (and then felt bad for a week after she died)

Votes: 45 26.2%
  • Exploited her niece over and over, in the name of “fighting bullying”

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • KT cheating on her husband

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Spence going after a married woman

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Doxxing people on their IG who just DM them begging them to not go to the parks sick

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Deleting all negative comments off all videos and posts

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Screwing over Adam The Woo by making him break a lease in anaheim

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Falsely accusing a man of “attacking” KT when he cleared his throat at DL.

Votes: 50 29.1%
  • Posted a violent gif of a person being attacked in a hospital bed after another DL broke their leg

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Made fun of a man in a lm electric wheelchair who was trying to enjoy Disneyland

• “Liked” anti LGBT comments on their videos and posts.

• Anti-mask, anti-public health as seen when Spence went to the park while KT was violently ill

Votes: 21 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning by ONE point, a DEBUT entry! Congrats @Petty Labelle !!!

The last poll asked “What’s next for the duo?” And the winner BY FAR was…
I’m so tired of their antics…
Votes: 68 41.0%

I see some mistakes but I’m sure you guys can get what I’m saying. Lol I’m tired.

Ok first things first. Wtf happened on the last thread and can someone please explain vaguebaiting??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it quite interesting and ironic that Katie basically said she should not have to share her personal health issues in the latest video; however, she posted all about her niece‘s condition as if it’s ANYONE’S business. I know this has already been mentioned, but I mean it’s not only that she shared that private information about her but also because Katie did it solely to gain sympathy and deflect her situation.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Let's remind everyone that the true bully is Katie Slockbower. She is a master manipulator and is playing the victim card in order to gain sympathy from all her naive subscribers. Today she exploited her niece's disability in efforts to continue painting the picture that she is the victim and that she suddenly cares about children being bullied. Up until videos, messages, comments, photos, etc., surfaced, she not once showed any interest in fighting against children or adults being bullied. This is all about HER and her desperate attempt at getting back at all those who've called her out, as well as trying to protect her fake persona! Katie has bullied many people, including a stage 4 cancer patient and without any remorse! She and Spencer "accidentally" deleted that video to get rid of the evidence, but there is proof everywhere of the kind of person she is. Watch and listen to her carefully and you won't miss the signs!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I find it quite interesting and ironic that Katie basically said she should not have to share her personal health issues in the latest video; however, she posted all about her niece‘s condition as if it’s ANYONE’S business. I know this has already been mentioned, but I mean it’s not only that she shared that private information about her but also because Katie did it solely to gain sympathy and deflect her situation.
That only applies to her not to her underage niece who she is not a legal guardian for and has absolutely no say in putting her medical information, photos or anything online.

It is absolutely shameful how she uses that little baby for likes, sympathy and as a poster child for bullying 😔

I had an aunt who would do tit like this when I was a kid and I say had because I refuse to talk to that crazy witch. She would always use me for her benefit and left me with empty promises and bad memories.

Her niece is getting older and it's only going to be worst to have her exposed like that for the world to see. She needs privacy to live her own childhood.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yup...here we go again. Roll out the half blind niece to show what an incredible aunt KT is.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I spent all of primary and secondary school being called 'cross eyed witch' by my peers. If I had an aunt share all that about me on social media and then my bullies found it...well I probably wouldn't be as secure in myself as I am today.

Someone REALLY needs to stop KT from talking about her niece on social media. That poor girl will wind up hating her aunt for this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
lets make sure to have the IG posts of BLAB hanging out with that racist scumbag who used the monkey emojis and then subsequently denying that they know who he is

make sure all their serious fans know exactly the kind of people they are

• Heart
Reactions: 22
B4D4DDC0-A14E-4EB9-B3C8-42A607818DBE.png
Hi everyone! First time poster here! I found this community when BLAB was in Disney World and something rubbed me the wrong way. I believe it was their stance on COVID that made me tilt my head, so I googled “Best Life and Beyond” wondering if anyone else wasn’t vibing with them and I found my people 🤣

I’ve been reading for a long time but this comment finally got me to post.

Cast Members will stay till the end of their shift if needed, but many…. MANY appreciate an early release. So the faster guests leave the park the easier it is on every person working late.

Cast Member’s shifts don’t end at 2 “regardless”. And for them to think the world revolves around their timeline is gross.

Anyways, happy to be here! And nice to meet everyone!

Also I’m sorry, I don’t know the proper way to give credit here yet. Thank you LaptopTacos for sharing your best of BLAB 2021 post 🤙🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 72
This was the hardest poll yet to answer!
Agreed…hard to choose just one as all were valid awful things. I went with making fun of someone with cancer…there’s karma with things like that…of course there is karma with all those things. Bad juju all around there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Re-posting this from the last thread in case any BLAB stans are curious as to why these threads exist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They sure do seem to contradict themselves a whole lot.

"We're not dating" - they were secretly dating for at least a year before revealing it (it was so obvious).

"We're not into couple vlogs" - their channel turns into just that.

"I would never vlog full time" - they both quit their steady jobs to vlog full-time.

"I don't care about getting stuff for free. You should have a real job and earn your money to buy your own stuff." - repeatedly posts products/places on their IG, tagging all the associated companies in an attempt to get stuff for free.

"People gifted sponsored trips to the Starcruiser are definitely going to have skewed reviews. They can't be trusted." - BLAB gets a sponsored trip to the M Resort (FAR from the Vegas strip and seemingly after losing a sponsored trip to the Palms) then raves about every little thing and gives no criticisms.

"We don't care about follower/subscriber counts" - they pay for followers on all 3 of their IG's and their YT channel.

"I don't care about going to Florida. Why would I want to go there when we have the superior park?" - finally goes to FL (during the pandemic) and suddenly become self-appointed experts and mega fans of WDW.

"We don't include my niece in vlogs for her privacy" - proceeds to exploit her little niece any chance they get, including sharing her private medical information in an attempt to get more charity donations for a scamming anti-bullying organization - even though they've never fundraised for it before on behalf of her niece, only on behalf of themselves. Completely disgusting.

We don’t think vloggers should livestream from the park. It ruins the experience.” – Fall 2021 they switched their format to primarily doing livestreams from the parks

"We love Cast Members.: - frequently arrives at the park just before closing and stays in the park until they're asked to leave. There are also multiple instances in their own livestreams where they act entitled and give attitude to CM's.

We don’t support channels that use clickbait” - Proceeds to use clickbait regularly (most recently today, 7/5)

BLAB proclaims "Come at me trolls" - then freaks out when someone clears their throat near her and tells their audience to not send the grifters any money. Not to mention that she'll delete/block anyone who comes to them with any type of criticism (trolling or not). No wonder they have to buy their followers.

Then there was the time they were LIVID that someone caught them smooching (it was a peck) on a livestream, so they went off about it on their own livestream later. But today when someone is upset about being on camera at Disneyland, Dense will tell you to get over it and stay home if you don't want to be on camera since DL is the "the most photographed place in the world" according to him.

The irony that KT calls herself 'hypocritechaser' on Instagram with a profile that just reads 'Idiots" (insinuating that the account owner is the idiot - hey, we agree on something!), when in fact, she is maybe the biggest hypocrite of them all.

**All quotations are paraphrased.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1395655Hi everyone! First time poster here! I found this community when BLAB was in Disney World and something rubbed me the wrong way. I believe it was their stance on COVID that made me tilt my head, so I googled “Best Life and Beyond” wondering if anyone else wasn’t vibing with them and I found my people 🤣

I’ve been reading for a long time but this comment finally got me to post.

Cast Members will stay till the end of their shift if needed, but many…. MANY appreciate an early release. So the faster guests leave the park the easier it is on every person working late.

Cast Member’s shifts don’t end at 2 “regardless”. And for them to think the world revolves around their timeline is gross.

Anyways, happy to be here! And nice to meet everyone!

Also I’m sorry, I don’t know the proper way to give credit here yet. Thank you LaptopTacos for sharing your best of BLAB 2021 post 🤙🏻
Wow, how tacky and rude....especially for people who are at the park every single day (and often show up in the last hour or two it's open). Of course, Katie doesn't like to work so how would she know people want to just go the eff home after a long day?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Agreed…hard to choose just one as all were valid awful things. I went with making fun of someone with cancer…there’s karma with things like that…of course there is karma with all those things. Bad juju all around there
I felt it would be a good way to introduce newcomers here to some quick recap. They won’t believe that ANY of it as real so they’ll read and see all the receipts!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.