Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I happen to agree with Spencer and Katie about how bad Anaheim is.

One time when I was eight years old, my parents and I were leaving a movie theater in Anaheim and walking down an alley to our car and a mugger came up to us and demanded my dad's wallet and my mom's pearls. When my dad resisted, the mugger shot and killed both of them.

I vowed right then and there that I would avenge their deaths by growing up to become a justice-seeking, crime-fighting vigilante. I typically do so under the cover of a disguise, so as not to reveal my true identity.

And while I do have many handy crime-fighting tools at my disposal at all times, I typically only use one method of attack: throwing eg-

oh no I've probably said too much

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

KevinBacon1958

B4D4DDC0-A14E-4EB9-B3C8-42A607818DBE.png
Hi everyone! First time poster here! I found this community when BLAB was in Disney World and something rubbed me the wrong way. I believe it was their stance on COVID that made me tilt my head, so I googled “Best Life and Beyond” wondering if anyone else wasn’t vibing with them and I found my people 🤣

I’ve been reading for a long time but this comment finally got me to post.

Cast Members will stay till the end of their shift if needed, but many…. MANY appreciate an early release. So the faster guests leave the park the easier it is on every person working late.

Cast Member’s shifts don’t end at 2 “regardless”. And for them to think the world revolves around their timeline is gross.

Anyways, happy to be here! And nice to meet everyone!

Also I’m sorry, I don’t know the proper way to give credit here yet. Thank you LaptopTacos for sharing your best of BLAB 2021 post 🤙🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 72

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Can I start the morning with a few randoms?

- I did spend a few minutes this morning checking out the BLAB-related conversations on IG and Twitter, and yikes...some of y'all are really taking one for the team. Glad you're producing receipts, and I guarantee that more than a few BLAB stans are unwittingly going to a place with the purpose of taking up for BLAB, but walking away feeling like their eyes have been opened. Definitely gonna backfire on BLAB in a few instances.

- One of the arguments I kept seeing made, especially on IG, was that these threads exist because we're all just jealous of vloggers. I mean, I GUESS. Would I love to get paid to visit theme parks every day and make videos? Sure, who wouldn't? But would I trade my life for theirs? Nopity nope nope nope. I have a great job, an income that allows me to do what I want to do, people who love me, etc. So in THAT regards, it's not jealousy. At all.

But here's the other thing...if it was purely jealousy, why aren't there threads about all the other vloggers? Sure, each one is gonna have their detractors. But on a personal note, I happen to like Ordinary Adventures. And Mondo. And Magical Journeys. And I like Fresh Baked's videos as well. If it was purely jealous rage towards all Disney vloggers, each one of them would have their own threads just as active as this one. But they don't. They don't inspire the same feelings. So there's something UNIQUE about BLAB that causes this....and if you haven't seen it by now, then Stevie Wonder could probably beat you in a demolition derby.

- Same goes for Yankee in the South (which is the reason I ended up on Tattle). My issue with them isn't because they're a Smoky Mountain vlogger. I love Adventure is Out There (another Smoky Mountain vlogger). My issue with them is, well, there isn't enough space on this page.

- Florida Resident Edits...come back. We need you now more than ever.

- Time to crack open a Diet Mountain Dew, gang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Is newsies gerbil throwing shade now? If so, I might need to like and subscribe…and if he plays his cards right… I might even hit that notification button.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Okay well I live in Kentucky and going to Kroger is the highlight of my day, so cut me a little slack here, gang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Let's remind everyone that the true bully is Katie Slockbower. She is a master manipulator and is playing the victim card in order to gain sympathy from all her naive subscribers. Today she exploited her niece's disability in efforts to continue painting the picture that she is the victim and that she suddenly cares about children being bullied. Up until videos, messages, comments, photos, etc., surfaced, she not once showed any interest in fighting against children or adults being bullied. This is all about HER and her desperate attempt at getting back at all those who've called her out, as well as trying to protect her fake persona! Katie has bullied many people, including a stage 4 cancer patient and without any remorse! She and Spencer "accidentally" deleted that video to get rid of the evidence, but there is proof everywhere of the kind of person she is. Watch and listen to her carefully and you won't miss the signs!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I happen to agree with Spencer and Katie about the gangs around Anaheim.

One time when I was around 17 years old, I was walking back to my hotel after leaving Disneyland one night. Suddenly, I heard snapping. Finger-snapping. Coming from all directions. I looked to my left and there was a group of guys approaching, snapping in rhythm. I think they called themselves the "Jets". Then I looked to my right and saw there was ANOTHER group of guys approaching, snapping in rhythm. I believe they called themselves the "Sharks".

I was caught in the middle!

Thankfully, I caught the eye of a beautiful Latina woman named Maria. We locked eyes and immediately fell in love. I started to walk towards her but then I got caught in the crossfire between the two snapping gangs and was shot to death.

I'll never forget that crazy night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
Re-posting this from the last thread in case any BLAB stans are curious as to why these threads exist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They sure do seem to contradict themselves a whole lot.

"We're not dating" - they were secretly dating for at least a year before revealing it (it was so obvious).

"We're not into couple vlogs" - their channel turns into just that.

"I would never vlog full time" - they both quit their steady jobs to vlog full-time.

"I don't care about getting stuff for free. You should have a real job and earn your money to buy your own stuff." - repeatedly posts products/places on their IG, tagging all the associated companies in an attempt to get stuff for free.

"People gifted sponsored trips to the Starcruiser are definitely going to have skewed reviews. They can't be trusted." - BLAB gets a sponsored trip to the M Resort (FAR from the Vegas strip and seemingly after losing a sponsored trip to the Palms) then raves about every little thing and gives no criticisms.

"We don't care about follower/subscriber counts" - they pay for followers on all 3 of their IG's and their YT channel.

"I don't care about going to Florida. Why would I want to go there when we have the superior park?" - finally goes to FL (during the pandemic) and suddenly become self-appointed experts and mega fans of WDW.

"We don't include my niece in vlogs for her privacy" - proceeds to exploit her little niece any chance they get, including sharing her private medical information in an attempt to get more charity donations for a scamming anti-bullying organization - even though they've never fundraised for it before on behalf of her niece, only on behalf of themselves. Completely disgusting.

We don’t think vloggers should livestream from the park. It ruins the experience.” – Fall 2021 they switched their format to primarily doing livestreams from the parks

"We love Cast Members.: - frequently arrives at the park just before closing and stays in the park until they're asked to leave. There are also multiple instances in their own livestreams where they act entitled and give attitude to CM's.

We don’t support channels that use clickbait” - Proceeds to use clickbait regularly (most recently today, 7/5)

BLAB proclaims "Come at me trolls" - then freaks out when someone clears their throat near her and tells their audience to not send the grifters any money. Not to mention that she'll delete/block anyone who comes to them with any type of criticism (trolling or not). No wonder they have to buy their followers.

Then there was the time they were LIVID that someone caught them smooching (it was a peck) on a livestream, so they went off about it on their own livestream later. But today when someone is upset about being on camera at Disneyland, Dense will tell you to get over it and stay home if you don't want to be on camera since DL is the "the most photographed place in the world" according to him.

The irony that KT calls herself 'hypocritechaser' on Instagram with a profile that just reads 'Idiots" (insinuating that the account owner is the idiot - hey, we agree on something!), when in fact, she is maybe the biggest hypocrite of them all.

**All quotations are paraphrased.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

diskneelvr

VIP Member
For the New Members:

You’ve probably heard KT and Spencer crying about how a man named Griftbuster is trying to basically ruin their life and business after KT was assaulted on the Columbia at Disneyland.

This all happened live on a livestream and we all saw everything. They couldn’t edit parts out. She was NEVER assaulted not even close.

She did however LIE to Disneyland Security and Anaheim PD and got this innocent man and his child trespassed from Disneyland! That poor child will remember that forever. We call him our Plaid Hero bc he was wearing a Plaid shirt but he really lit the fire under our asses to expose these lying grifters!

Please refer to Exhibit A. This is a video about the Plaid Hero Incident made by the extremely talented and funny Captain Dee.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

hoffdog

Chatty Member
I just spoke to Anaheim PD and the only reported crime that they can recall from that particular apartment building was stolen furniture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I find it quite interesting and ironic that Katie basically said she should not have to share her personal health issues in the latest video; however, she posted all about her niece‘s condition as if it’s ANYONE’S business. I know this has already been mentioned, but I mean it’s not only that she shared that private information about her but also because Katie did it solely to gain sympathy and deflect her situation.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
On what grounds could BLAB ever file a lawsuit against Disney simply for being prevented from filming at the park? KT & Spencer are guests at Disneyland - no more, no less. They paid for a pass like everyone else. Just like any business, Disney can pull the 'ol "We have the right to refuse service to anyone" whenever they want.

The only difference between BLAB and another guest, is that KT & Spencer are capitalizing off of intellectual property that belongs to Disney. That is absolutely a privilege and not a right. Disney never asked them to base their entire livelihood on this.

At any time, for any reason of their choosing, Disney could put the kibosh on BLAB's vlogging days at the park and KT & Spencer would have no legal ground to stand on.

------

Dear KTbear and Spencer,

We no longer feel that you are a positive reflection of the Walt Disney brand. We regret to inform you that your privilege to film at the Disneyland Resort is hereby revoked until further notice.

Have a nice day,
Mickey Mouse (huh, huh)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46