Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cause you know.. when you think about great places to snowboard you immediately think New Mexico!!!
Spencer is an idiot but actually skiing and snowboarding are popular in north New Mexico! Taos / Santa Fe is one of the tallest cities in America and is known as a ski town!

My background is in graphic design (my favorite photoshop spoof on here is when the Anacrapa welcome sign gets photoshopped 😂) and one of my first freelance jobs when I lived in NM as a college student was a rebrand for a local Ski Lodge who never paid me ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just gonna throw this right here that someone sent me. Her craziness level is astounding and disturbing!!
View attachment 1397985
She's capable of that & more! She's probably threatened former friends and acquaintances with legal action or something if they try to expose her..I mean, she threatened Spence with legal action... Everyone who was once her friend is watching all her evil manipulations and if asked, they may just speak. They can do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Found it - Oldie but a goodie!

The irony of her ranting and complaining about wasting time on someone you don't like WHILE she's doing EXACTLY what she is complaining about, but to a more extreme extent :ROFLMAO: she wasted so much time sending those nasty messages and recording that crazy, unhinged video response! Wasted time of her own "vacation" and ruining other people's dinners trying to enjoy their vacations in Vegas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
First of all, what exactly is she fighting? She brought the drama to herself. If she was a good, decent human being who was kind to others, the "feeling depressed and sick to my stomach" would not be an issue. The only fighting I see her doing is the one she picks with others for no reason other than to feed her own ego.

Also, it's a good thing she'll never stop being true to herself. It will only lead to her own demise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
New Profile Picture!!!

View attachment 1397878

"god I am so amazing. I am just the greatest ever. Look at me. You see this mustache! GOD DAMN I look like Magnum PI. Look at this TASTY DISH next to me - that's right fellas - I took her away from a younger dude. I am such hot tit. You haters and trolls are nothing more than a liver spot to me."

On the last stream he digressed about being one of the first snow borders in new mexico and he designed some resort or some tit.
I would not be able to keep a straight face around that guy. Everyone is snickering behind Mr Robusto’s back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KT - hi!! Long time no superchat - er I mean see.

Just a heads up - I know you're feeling emotional and laying the groundwork - but you should probably know (and you do - thus the crocodile tears) - the receipts are out there. Your PATHETIC attempt to be a victim - you were bullying YOURSELF.

When you make alternate accounts to generate fake content - be smarter. Mmmmmm K?

But you know - you keep doin you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KT - which one is it? The trolls are jealous because you are living your best life?

or, you’ve been suffering in silence?

And who and where are these friends? The support system you claim to have. Because looking at the size of your following vs the number of people (fans and peers) coming to your defense publicly - the math ain’t matching.
She needs serious medical attention instead of airing out her laundry on IG. If you're depressed and sick to your stomach, Katie, being online isn't helping. Go get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She needs serious medical attention instead of airing out her laundry on IG. If you're depressed and sick to your stomach, Katie, being online isn't helping. Go get help.
Or maybe get a rewarding job helping people. Maybe something like nursing for instance...

Because it was.... You know.... Easier than vlogging...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.